How to have a heart attack in one bite! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

How to have a heart attack in one bite!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby go_jays_go » Sun May 07, 2006 7:41 pm

I think I'd have to try one of those if I ever saw one just for the experience. :-b
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sun May 07, 2006 7:57 pm

5 wrote:So how come there's an obesity problem in America?

...and acid reflux and any other problem/disease that seems to emerge just about every week.

Ahhh, the solution...give them some prescription drugs and they'll be all right. You can't watch TV w/o some commercial about how you should take this drug or that drug. Listen to the symptoms - pretty ridiculous.

Bill Maher is so on the money when he talks about this stuff.

Wait, so its a corporation's fault that people can't lay off ridiculously large hamburgers? God, if only they didn't make Monster Thickburgers, we'd all be 6 foot 3, 225 pound athletes! Damn those corporations!!!
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby Fireball Express » Sun May 07, 2006 11:54 pm

If I want a heart attack in one bite I'll opt for a Double Bull Burger; which is basically a bacon double cheeseburger with a fried egg on it.
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

Postby Madison » Mon May 08, 2006 2:20 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:
5 wrote:So how come there's an obesity problem in America?

...and acid reflux and any other problem/disease that seems to emerge just about every week.

Ahhh, the solution...give them some prescription drugs and they'll be all right. You can't watch TV w/o some commercial about how you should take this drug or that drug. Listen to the symptoms - pretty ridiculous.

Bill Maher is so on the money when he talks about this stuff.

Wait, so its a corporation's fault that people can't lay off ridiculously large hamburgers? God, if only they didn't make Monster Thickburgers, we'd all be 6 foot 3, 225 pound athletes! Damn those corporations!!!


Exactly ;-D .

People with no self restraint have to have someone else to blame, right ;-7 ? People cannot be held responsible for their own choices in today's world ;-7 . It's got to be someone's fault, other than their own. ;-7
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Fireball Express » Mon May 08, 2006 2:54 am

Madison wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:
5 wrote:So how come there's an obesity problem in America?

...and acid reflux and any other problem/disease that seems to emerge just about every week.

Ahhh, the solution...give them some prescription drugs and they'll be all right. You can't watch TV w/o some commercial about how you should take this drug or that drug. Listen to the symptoms - pretty ridiculous.

Bill Maher is so on the money when he talks about this stuff.

Wait, so its a corporation's fault that people can't lay off ridiculously large hamburgers? God, if only they didn't make Monster Thickburgers, we'd all be 6 foot 3, 225 pound athletes! Damn those corporations!!!


Exactly ;-D .

People with no self restraint have to have someone else to blame, right ;-7 ? People cannot be held responsible for their own choices in today's world ;-7 . It's got to be someone's fault, other than their own. ;-7


AMEN!
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 08, 2006 8:40 am

Madison wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:
5 wrote:So how come there's an obesity problem in America?

...and acid reflux and any other problem/disease that seems to emerge just about every week.

Ahhh, the solution...give them some prescription drugs and they'll be all right. You can't watch TV w/o some commercial about how you should take this drug or that drug. Listen to the symptoms - pretty ridiculous.

Bill Maher is so on the money when he talks about this stuff.

Wait, so its a corporation's fault that people can't lay off ridiculously large hamburgers? God, if only they didn't make Monster Thickburgers, we'd all be 6 foot 3, 225 pound athletes! Damn those corporations!!!


Exactly ;-D .

People with no self restraint have to have someone else to blame, right ;-7 ? People cannot be held responsible for their own choices in today's world ;-7 . It's got to be someone's fault, other than their own. ;-7


I blame you Madison. :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Madison » Mon May 08, 2006 9:05 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Madison wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:
5 wrote:So how come there's an obesity problem in America?

...and acid reflux and any other problem/disease that seems to emerge just about every week.

Ahhh, the solution...give them some prescription drugs and they'll be all right. You can't watch TV w/o some commercial about how you should take this drug or that drug. Listen to the symptoms - pretty ridiculous.

Bill Maher is so on the money when he talks about this stuff.

Wait, so its a corporation's fault that people can't lay off ridiculously large hamburgers? God, if only they didn't make Monster Thickburgers, we'd all be 6 foot 3, 225 pound athletes! Damn those corporations!!!


Exactly ;-D .

People with no self restraint have to have someone else to blame, right ;-7 ? People cannot be held responsible for their own choices in today's world ;-7 . It's got to be someone's fault, other than their own. ;-7


I blame you Madison. :-b


I get blamed for everything! :~( Life stinks! :~(



Trust me, if I could eliminate all fat people from the world (by making them work out and actually slimming them down), I would. :-D


:-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Mon May 08, 2006 11:39 am

I don't think its the corps fault that people have no self control. Its just funny that they make these insane burgers
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby knapplc » Mon May 08, 2006 11:45 am

acsguitar wrote:I don't think its the corps fault that people have no self control. Its just funny that they make these insane burgers


There would be nothing wrong with having one of these burgers once in your life (I'd like to try a Roethlisberger if I'm ever in Pittsburgh), but it's the rest of the crummy diet we eat that makes it so bad.

One Giganto Mondo Fatburger isn't going to kill you, but combine that with the other five hundred Regular Mondo Fatburgers (with fries and a shake) that you've had the past year and you're looking at a heart attack.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 08, 2006 1:14 pm

knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I don't think its the corps fault that people have no self control. Its just funny that they make these insane burgers


There would be nothing wrong with having one of these burgers once in your life (I'd like to try a Roethlisberger if I'm ever in Pittsburgh), but it's the rest of the crummy diet we eat that makes it so bad.

One Giganto Mondo Fatburger isn't going to kill you, but combine that with the other five hundred Regular Mondo Fatburgers (with fries and a shake) that you've had the past year and you're looking at a heart attack.


I think exercise is greatly underrated. I believe, for most people, if you exercise regularly and stay very active you could probably get away with eating, just about, whatever you want.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Oct. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Detroit at Baltimore
(5:37 pm)
Kansas City at LA Angels
(9:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact