Return to General Talk

I feel pretty good...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I feel pretty good...

Postby fantasy_warrior » Sat May 06, 2006 12:15 am

knapplc wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
knapplc wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:I went out for a round of horseback ridin this evening. Usually, she scares pretty easy at dusk, but it went real smooth tonight. She's a 4 year old Palomino, with beautiful golden fur, but she's a real trick to ride--got a low startle point. I think she's gettin used to ridin though. I hope tonight was a sign that she's gettin better! Anyway, just wanted to share that with ya'll and let ya know how much things on the ranch are on the up and up.

Hope ya'll are having a nice night ;-D

Horses don't have fur. They have hair.

Someone who lives on a horse ranch would know that. :-?

HAHAHA! Yes, hair and fur are totally different things...

No, son. Horses have coats of fur, which are made of hair. If you were covered from head to toe with hair, it'd be called fur. Horses are covered from head to tail (literally) with hair....hair that gets thicker in colder months--this is a fur coat. On the other hand, a horse's mane and tail are hair. But you can't tell me that a horse's coat is the same as a horse's mane or tail. That would tell me that you haven't spent much time around horses. :-t

Nobody associated with horses in Texas thinks they're covered with fur. You're just digging your hole deeper, man. Give it up. :-t

Yeah, that sounds like a stereotype to me. Did it ever occur to you that maybe not all Texans are exactly like the ones that you know??!! :-B

Keep digging yourself a deeper hole.
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mugrila » Sat May 06, 2006 9:22 am

bears have fur man, horses have hair. esp. in texas where its pretty warm all the time... and yes, i know horses too, my sister has 2, my mom has 1, and i've been around horses all my life. (though i try to stay away)
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby DK » Sat May 06, 2006 10:20 am

Mugrila wrote:my sister has 2, my mom has 1, and i've been around horses all my life. (though i try to stay away)

Weird... Same here. Sister owns two horses, mother owns one.

Could Mugrila be my long-lost brother? :-?
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Rkiivs » Sat May 06, 2006 1:47 pm

My, everyone is acting so bristly today.
Good morning America, how are you... Don't you know me, I'm your native son
Rkiivs Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Innovative Member

Postby Zito is God » Sat May 06, 2006 2:07 pm

This is the stupidest thread I have ever read at the cafe, ever. I have no idea what this is about, some people are arguing about hair and fur, others are accusing some guy of being Rico. All in all, this thread shows people the definition of stupidity.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Simulacrum » Sat May 06, 2006 4:03 pm

fantasy_warrior wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:Ride 'em Rico!

At first, everyone was saying I was ACS,

Wait wait you guys confused me with a Texan

Thats horrible

:-t

No, we confused you with a massive oil painter... :-b

I can't believe how ridiculous the people on this forum have been...ya'll seriously asked me what "massive oil painting" is. I give you a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculous question, and I simply took it as far as all you guy's lack of common sense allowed me to take it. I offered help in another thread, so I'll offer it here again...

Massive oil painting. (Massive = Big, Large, Huge), (Oil painting = painting with oil-based paints). The lesson is that massive oil painting is simply making oil paintings that are massive in size. For short, it's called massive oil painting....duh. I am a massive oil painter.

And for the record, I am a rancher from Texas, and I do type like I talk sometimes. I've noticed how much everyone here is against that and likes to make fun based on stereotypes, which is just as bad as bein a racist in my opinion. Everything--the way I type (talk), and all the stuff I've said except the massive oil painting joke has been the complete truth.

And you inept people who are accusing me of not putting anything of value on this board, it's obvious that you haven't searched for my name. I go to other boards and offer fantasy advice every single day, check it out for yourself. I don't even ask for help in return. I'm sorry that I was under the assumption that I could talk about non-baseball stuff on the General Topic messageboard. It sure as hell seemed like the rest of you were starting threads about meaningless stuff, flaming others, and talking about nothing important in general. For gosh sakes, there was a thread around here last night about a joke, another one referring to BBQs, and another one about childhood memories. I wanted to share with everyone that I had a fun time ridin last night, and all you can do is flame and troll....pitiful.

Man am I ever glad to hear that massive oil painting thing was just a joke. :-°

I thought you were seriously trying to convince us you engaged in that stuff. Glad to hear you're a real human being after all. ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby fantasy_warrior » Sun May 07, 2006 5:28 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:Ride 'em Rico!

At first, everyone was saying I was ACS,

Wait wait you guys confused me with a Texan

Thats horrible

:-t

If only everyone could take a joke as well as you can... O:-)

No, we confused you with a massive oil painter... :-b

I can't believe how ridiculous the people on this forum have been...ya'll seriously asked me what "massive oil painting" is. I give you a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculous question, and I simply took it as far as all you guy's lack of common sense allowed me to take it. I offered help in another thread, so I'll offer it here again...

Massive oil painting. (Massive = Big, Large, Huge), (Oil painting = painting with oil-based paints). The lesson is that massive oil painting is simply making oil paintings that are massive in size. For short, it's called massive oil painting....duh. I am a massive oil painter.

And for the record, I am a rancher from Texas, and I do type like I talk sometimes. I've noticed how much everyone here is against that and likes to make fun based on stereotypes, which is just as bad as bein a racist in my opinion. Everything--the way I type (talk), and all the stuff I've said except the massive oil painting joke has been the complete truth.

And you inept people who are accusing me of not putting anything of value on this board, it's obvious that you haven't searched for my name. I go to other boards and offer fantasy advice every single day, check it out for yourself. I don't even ask for help in return. I'm sorry that I was under the assumption that I could talk about non-baseball stuff on the General Topic messageboard. It sure as hell seemed like the rest of you were starting threads about meaningless stuff, flaming others, and talking about nothing important in general. For gosh sakes, there was a thread around here last night about a joke, another one referring to BBQs, and another one about childhood memories. I wanted to share with everyone that I had a fun time ridin last night, and all you can do is flame and troll....pitiful.

Man am I ever glad to hear that massive oil painting thing was just a joke. :-°

I thought you were seriously trying to convince us you engaged in that stuff. Glad to hear you're a real human being after all. ;-D
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to General Talk