I feel pretty good... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I feel pretty good...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Fri May 05, 2006 12:11 pm

I'd like to make the formal request to either start saying something substansive, and contribute to the Cafe in some; any positive manner, or please find somewhere else to spend your time on the internet. I'm no mod, I have no voice here, so all this is is one guy asking another guy to not act like an idiot. Take it for what it is.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24815
(Past Year: 360)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby RyanK » Fri May 05, 2006 12:41 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I'd like to make the formal request to either start saying something substansive, and contribute to the Cafe in some; any positive manner, or please find somewhere else to spend your time on the internet. I'm no mod, I have no voice here, so all this is is one guy asking another guy to not act like an idiot. Take it for what it is.


ditto...

and honestly.. texans dont type with a texan accent, secifically a steriotypical accent which from the three I know dont talk like, yes they say y'all but dont type it. they also dont leave off the "g" on every thin'
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri May 05, 2006 1:52 pm

RyanK wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I'd like to make the formal request to either start saying something substansive, and contribute to the Cafe in some; any positive manner, or please find somewhere else to spend your time on the internet. I'm no mod, I have no voice here, so all this is is one guy asking another guy to not act like an idiot. Take it for what it is.


ditto...

and honestly.. texans dont type with a texan accent, secifically a steriotypical accent which from the three I know dont talk like, yes they say y'all but dont type it. they also dont leave off the "g" on every thin'


wuch u tawkin bowt?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby curious_george_43545 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:19 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I'd like to make the formal request to either start saying something substansive, and contribute to the Cafe in some; any positive manner, or please find somewhere else to spend your time on the internet. I'm no mod, I have no voice here, so all this is is one guy asking another guy to not act like an idiot. Take it for what it is.


;-D

o and for the crazy texan
Image
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Postby chadlincoln » Fri May 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Are you a Brokeback cowboy?
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 10983
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bleachers at Wrigley Field

Postby Fireball Express » Fri May 05, 2006 3:44 pm

chadlincoln wrote:Are you a Brokeback cowboy?


Bahahahahhah!
Or a Brokebutt cowboy.
:-b
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

Postby Madison » Fri May 05, 2006 5:13 pm

Guys, if you quit feeding the troll(s), they will go away. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: I feel pretty good...

Postby fantasy_warrior » Fri May 05, 2006 11:59 pm

knapplc wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:I went out for a round of horseback ridin this evening. Usually, she scares pretty easy at dusk, but it went real smooth tonight. She's a 4 year old Palomino, with beautiful golden fur, but she's a real trick to ride--got a low startle point. I think she's gettin used to ridin though. I hope tonight was a sign that she's gettin better! Anyway, just wanted to share that with ya'll and let ya know how much things on the ranch are on the up and up.

Hope ya'll are having a nice night ;-D


Horses don't have fur. They have hair.

Someone who lives on a horse ranch would know that. :-?


HAHAHA! Yes, hair and fur are totally different things...

No, son. Horses have coats of fur, which are made of hair. If you were covered from head to toe with hair, it'd be called fur. Horses are covered from head to tail (literally) with hair....hair that gets thicker in colder months--this is a fur coat. On the other hand, a horse's mane and tail are hair. But you can't tell me that a horse's coat is the same as a horse's mane or tail. That would tell me that you haven't spent much time around horses. :-t
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 67
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: El Paso, Texas

Postby fantasy_warrior » Sat May 06, 2006 12:10 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:Ride 'em Rico!



At first, everyone was saying I was ACS,



Wait wait you guys confused me with a Texan

Thats horrible

:-t


No, we confused you with a massive oil painter... :-b


I can't believe how ridiculous the people on this forum have been...ya'll seriously asked me what "massive oil painting" is. I give you a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculous question, and I simply took it as far as all you guy's lack of common sense allowed me to take it. I offered help in another thread, so I'll offer it here again...

Massive oil painting. (Massive = Big, Large, Huge), (Oil painting = painting with oil-based paints). The lesson is that massive oil painting is simply making oil paintings that are massive in size. For short, it's called massive oil painting....duh. I am a massive oil painter.

And for the record, I am a rancher from Texas, and I do type like I talk sometimes. I've noticed how much everyone here is against that and likes to make fun based on stereotypes, which is just as bad as bein a racist in my opinion. Everything--the way I type (talk), and all the stuff I've said except the massive oil painting joke has been the complete truth.

And you inept people who are accusing me of not putting anything of value on this board, it's obvious that you haven't searched for my name. I go to other boards and offer fantasy advice every single day, check it out for yourself. I don't even ask for help in return. I'm sorry that I was under the assumption that I could talk about non-baseball stuff on the General Topic messageboard. It sure as hell seemed like the rest of you were starting threads about meaningless stuff, flaming others, and talking about nothing important in general. For gosh sakes, there was a thread around here last night about a joke, another one referring to BBQs, and another one about childhood memories. I wanted to share with everyone that I had a fun time ridin last night, and all you can do is flame and troll....pitiful.
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 67
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: El Paso, Texas

Re: I feel pretty good...

Postby knapplc » Sat May 06, 2006 12:11 am

fantasy_warrior wrote:
knapplc wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:I went out for a round of horseback ridin this evening. Usually, she scares pretty easy at dusk, but it went real smooth tonight. She's a 4 year old Palomino, with beautiful golden fur, but she's a real trick to ride--got a low startle point. I think she's gettin used to ridin though. I hope tonight was a sign that she's gettin better! Anyway, just wanted to share that with ya'll and let ya know how much things on the ranch are on the up and up.

Hope ya'll are having a nice night ;-D


Horses don't have fur. They have hair.

Someone who lives on a horse ranch would know that. :-?


HAHAHA! Yes, hair and fur are totally different things...

No, son. Horses have coats of fur, which are made of hair. If you were covered from head to toe with hair, it'd be called fur. Horses are covered from head to tail (literally) with hair....hair that gets thicker in colder months--this is a fur coat. On the other hand, a horse's mane and tail are hair. But you can't tell me that a horse's coat is the same as a horse's mane or tail. That would tell me that you haven't spent much time around horses. :-t


Nobody associated with horses in Texas thinks they're covered with fur. You're just digging your hole deeper, man. Give it up. :-t
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact