Favorite kind of cheese? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Favorite kind of cheese?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Simulacrum » Mon May 08, 2006 2:56 pm

I get Pepper Jack cheese wherever it's available. ;-D

I love the cottage cheese too. I've been known to eat entire tubs of it at a time.

And Fantasy_Warrior, before you start one... we've already got a "What's your favorite letter?" post. :-b
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby knapplc » Mon May 08, 2006 3:05 pm

Simulacrum wrote:I get Pepper Jack cheese wherever it's available. ;-D

I love the cottage cheese too. I've been known to eat entire tubs of it at a time.

And Fantasy_Warrior, before you start one... we've already got a "What's your favorite letter?" post. :-b



Ugh - I had forgotten about that thread. :*)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 08, 2006 3:05 pm

dream_017 wrote:Nacho cheese ;-D


What do you call cheese that isn't yours? :-b
:-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Simulacrum » Mon May 08, 2006 3:33 pm

knapplc wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:I get Pepper Jack cheese wherever it's available. ;-D

I love the cottage cheese too. I've been known to eat entire tubs of it at a time.

And Fantasy_Warrior, before you start one... we've already got a "What's your favorite letter?" post. :-b



Ugh - I had forgotten about that thread. :*)


Hey, that thread was great.. we learned so much about each other's favorite letters! :-B

Love the Hobbit sig, knappster. Glad I'm not the only one dorky enough to sport a siggie based on a book. :-b
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby knapplc » Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:I get Pepper Jack cheese wherever it's available. ;-D

I love the cottage cheese too. I've been known to eat entire tubs of it at a time.

And Fantasy_Warrior, before you start one... we've already got a "What's your favorite letter?" post. :-b



Ugh - I had forgotten about that thread. :*)


Hey, that thread was great.. we learned so much about each other's favorite letters! :-B

Love the Hobbit sig, knappster. Glad I'm not the only one dorky enough to sport a siggie based on a book. :-b


I thought I'd class up the joint a bit.

My Football Cafe sig is Gandalf from a John Howe painting:

Image

It looks a lot better with the "Light Side's" color scheme. ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Pittsburgh
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact