What's your most painful childhood memory? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What's your most painful childhood memory?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby 5 » Fri May 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Tavish wrote:Not painful memory, but one of my fondest memories was when I was a kid and I went to a friends house. While he was outside playing in his sandbox I threw his cat out the second story window at him. Man you should have seen the kids face when the cat hit. It was priceless.

holy crap....seriously LMAO
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri May 05, 2006 5:07 pm

Tavish wrote:Not painful memory, but one of my fondest memories was when I was a kid and I went to a friends house. While he was outside playing in his sandbox I threw his cat out the second story window at him. Man you should have seen the kids face when the cat hit. It was priceless.

You just saved this thread. ;-D :-D Went from worthless to hilarious, so big props Tavish! ;-D

The sleeping bags for the kids swap was pretty good too. :-b ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Fri May 05, 2006 7:19 pm

Man thats hilarious. Only california could post something funnier than that.

Anyways I don't really have many that I haven't blocked out.

1. Getting stuck trying to crawl out of my crib. When I mean stuck I mean getting racked by the bar and afraid to fall either direction.

2. Dog getting put to sleep on valentines day because "It was the only time they had an appointment"

3. Falling through Ice in a lake. Actually that was a fun story Nevermind.

4. Peeing my pants in kindergarten.

Can't really think of many more.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby fantasy_warrior » Sun May 07, 2006 5:40 pm

Don't know my most physically painful memory. I was always breaking bones as a kid, always jumping off things that were too high, and always wrestlin' with the other kids.

Emotionally painful was the night my parents decided they didn't wanna keep me. It wouldn't be so bad if I was a couple years younger and wouldn't remember it, but I was old enough to have a clear memory of my parents driving me to Texas' Child Services. A couple weeks later, I got my first (and thankfully last) foster family. I guess it wasn't too bad because my foster family was good to me, but remembering my real parents talking about what to do with me was pretty painful :,-(
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Zito is God » Sun May 07, 2006 7:36 pm

So can I get a breakdown of this offer of sleeping bags for children?

I mean, was it like this or something:

-"Nice day April"
-"Sure is Bob"
-"Say, I have these two old sleeping bags I found and I was wonderin'....oh nevermind."
-"No, what is it Bob?"
-"Well, I feel kinda silly here April, but I was wondering if you'd like to trade your chil;dren for them? Gosh darnit I always wanted to be a daddy, and if it doesn't work I guess I can just eat them right?"
-"Well Bob, you're sweet to ask, but the kids are worth a little more then your sleeping bags, which are very nice though."

*As April walks away Bob is screaming in the distance "Are you sure? We can barter!"*

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby DaQ » Sun May 07, 2006 8:21 pm

Most painful childhood memory... :-?

Well, in 3rd grade, some chich almost KO'd me on the bus. We didn't really get along, as you could probably infer (she was like a he/she, and for some reason tried chasing my across the playground every day - probably because she'd piss me off and I'd toss a rock at her), but I didn't see this punch coming.

I go to walk off the bus and BOOM!! A hard right fist to the lip! I only got a fat lip for a day, so it wasn't real bad. But that's my worst childhood memory, probably because I was punched by a girl. :~(

I got my payback a few days later by "accidentally"-slapping her in the face while we played soccer at recess (going for a loose ball), but that's another story. !+)
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk