100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Zacarias Moussaoui

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 04, 2006 2:51 pm

chadlincoln wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Pacman wrote:
He won't be seeing anyone, but guards on occasion. No contact with the outside world.

Something tells me, in a few years, one of the television "news" orginazations will get a reporter inside for an: "Exclusive one-on-one interview with the only man convicted in connection with the 9-11 bombings" (cue flashy graphics and catchy music).

And Diane Sawyer, or Katie Couric, or Geraldo Rivera will sit down with this piece of garbage, and let him spew his twisted beliefs to tens of millions of viewers .... all in the name of ratings.

If you don't think so, consider this... just about every major news network has done prime time, one-on-one interviews with Charles Manson.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Our press has some bizarre fascination with giving a soapbox to the people who least deserve it.

I double-dog guarantee you this will happen. :-t
I'm disappointed it's solitary confinement. I wanted him throw in with the general population. Again I say, I give him 2 days at the most.

I wouldn't disagree with that. I can't necessarily wish that on anyone, but I'd turn my head after what he did.
The media is stupid for broadcasting these clowns, but the people who watch are just as much to blame, if not more.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Thu May 04, 2006 3:07 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:The media is stupid for broadcasting these clowns, but the people who watch are just as much to blame, if not more.

Ahh reminds me of a song:

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

Don't look me at like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother, holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky cryin,
"Why, oh why?"

Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MMoNeY24 » Thu May 04, 2006 4:45 pm

They should leave him in solitary confinement and give him some kind of painful disease.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Thu May 04, 2006 5:22 pm

Pacman wrote:
He won't be seeing anyone, but guards on occasion. No contact with the outside world.

Something tells me, in a few years, one of the television "news" orginazations will get a reporter inside for an: "Exclusive one-on-one interview with the only man convicted in connection with the 9-11 bombings" (cue flashy graphics and catchy music).

And Diane Sawyer, or Katie Couric, or Geraldo Rivera will sit down with this piece of garbage, and let him spew his twisted beliefs to tens of millions of viewers .... all in the name of ratings.

If you don't think so, consider this... just about every major news network has done prime time, one-on-one interviews with Charles Manson.

i seriously doubt they let the press in there. manson is housed at a califonia state pen and is even eligible for parole. mousawhatever is going to a supermax prison thats essentially a sensory deprivation room. no visitors allowed. whiny protestors have tried to close supermax's arguing that its cruel and unusual punishment and causes the prisoners to go insane, assuming they were sane to begin with.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby josebach » Thu May 04, 2006 5:35 pm

I saw this HBO documentary on the Gaza Strip and those people are [MOD EDIT] crazy!!! They celebrate death. Some guy becomes a martyr and they throw a parade. Dying a martyr is the highest honor they could obtain. Regardless as to what we think, I think the typical Muslim extremist welcomes death and to be put behind bars for the remainder of their natural life is far, far worse. Sure, it would make you and me feel better if they fried this guy, but to the those wackos it's a fate much worse than death.

I think a lot of us don't understand. These people have nothing. They never had, they never will. To them, their sole source of inspiration and motivation comes from their potential reward in the afterlife. Why do you think there's so many suicide bombers?

I really think the media should have put more emphasis on how Saddam gave up without a fight even though he had a loaded sidearm at his side. If being a martyr is so great, doesn't that just make him a coward?
Last edited by josebach on Thu May 04, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ironman » Thu May 04, 2006 5:37 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
Pacman wrote:

i seriously doubt they let the press in there. manson is housed at a califonia state pen and is even eligible for parole. mousawhatever is going to a supermax prison thats essentially a sensory deprivation room. no visitors allowed. whiny protestors have tried to close supermax's arguing that its cruel and unusual punishment and causes the prisoners to go insane, assuming they were sane to begin with.

Not to mention that any interview with Charles Manson is a solid 10 on the Unintentional Comedy Scale. Seriously, have you ever heard that guy talk? :-D There's a reason his parole hearings are aired on Court TV. Its high comedy.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby jumpman8288 » Thu May 04, 2006 8:11 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
chadlincoln wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Pacman wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Our press has some bizarre fascination with giving a soapbox to the people who least deserve it.

I'm disappointed it's solitary confinement. I wanted him throw in with the general population. Again I say, I give him 2 days at the most.

I wouldn't disagree with that. I can't necessarily wish that on anyone, but I'd turn my head after what he did.
The media is stupid for broadcasting these clowns, but the people who watch are just as much to blame, if not more.

I'm sure he'd be able to find refuge or get out of the country somehow.

And I don't know about you guys, but I think I'd rather be dead than have the rest of my life to sit there and do nothing.
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 04, 2006 11:03 pm

jumpman8288 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
chadlincoln wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Pacman wrote:

I'm sure he'd be able to find refuge or get out of the country somehow.

And I don't know about you guys, but I think I'd rather be dead than have the rest of my life to sit there and do nothing.

Exactly. I'm completely being selfish, and I admit it, by this. It would be much easier on the US economy and media if he were immediately put to death. But I do want this scumbag to suffer and this is the best way to humanely do it, imo.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Fireball Express » Thu May 04, 2006 11:12 pm

If this bastard was put in Gen Pop he would be like a hero to all the muslims in jail.

Normally I would take up my usual stance of anti death penalty*. However, in this case I think my rage has got the best of me, besides this is war. First I'd like to cut off his privates (what good would the virgins do then). Then I'd like to personally put 12 slugs in him. One for every person I knew who died on that tragic day. Then I'd like to stick a hook up his arse and string him up a flag pole (under the American Flag) right in the middle of Times Square.

I guess I won't have my wish. I hope they don't show him the right direction of Mecca so the bastard can't pray correctly.

*My personal belief is that instead of sentencing someone to death they should be sentenced to science. Meaning that their bodies should be used in scientific experiments that someday may result in a benfit for mankind.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 04, 2006 11:16 pm

Fireball Express wrote:First I'd like to cut off his privates (what good would the virgins do then). Then I'd like to personally put 12 slugs in him. One for every person I knew who died on that tragic day. Then I'd like to stick a hook up his arse and string him up a flag pole (under the American Flag) right in the middle of Times Square.

My condolences. And my undying support for whatever justice you'd bestow on a piece of trash like him.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk