Zacarias Moussaoui - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Zacarias Moussaoui

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Thu May 04, 2006 10:48 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
Madison wrote: Nice message to send to the rest of the world you idiot politicians! Attack us? Well, if we catch you, we'll feed and cloth you until you die of natural causes! Freaking weak stomached morons. :-t

This time it wasn't idiot politicians. He was tried by jury, the same as you or I would have been, so if you want to point the blame for the sentence at someone it should be directed at them.

Ok, then the jury is full of weak stomached idiotic morons. :-t

Happy now? :-D ;-)

Moussaoui clapped his hands and said: "America, you lost. I won."

You know what's sad? He's right. He did win (in more ways than most people realize), thanks to the absolute idiots who don't have enough of a spine to do what needs to be done, and are too stupid to realize the consequences of not giving the death penalty in this case (that clearly qualifies to have the death penalty enforced). :-t
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu May 04, 2006 11:36 am

I like how the media repedatly says "He'll be a martyr" and so everyone in america is now saying. Yea we don't want him to be a martyr.

Another reason I have quit paying attention to the news and the corporate media

Anyways I'm glad he didn't get the death penatly. Capital Punishment is extremely expensive and also I don't think those in prison are going to treat him to nicely
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Thu May 04, 2006 11:48 am

acsguitar wrote:Capital Punishment is extremely expensive

Keeping him in that prison isn't cheap, and the guy isn't that old, so he's going to be there a very long time. ;-)

Bullet to the head guys. Quick, cheap, easy, and sends the message. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Thu May 04, 2006 11:56 am

Madison wrote:

Keeping him in that prison isn't cheap, and the guy isn't that old, so he's going to be there a very long time. ;-)

Don't you guys give the death penalty for traffic violations, down there?? :-? :-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 04, 2006 12:11 pm

acsguitar wrote:I like how the media repedatly says "He'll be a martyr" and so everyone in america is now saying. Yea we don't want him to be a martyr.

Another reason I have quit paying attention to the news and the corporate media

Anyways I'm glad he didn't get the death penatly. Capital Punishment is extremely expensive and also I don't think those in prison are going to treat him to nicely

Isolated confinement is what I heard. He won't be seeing anyone, but guards on occasion. No contact with the outside world. I selfishly like the outcome, because I think it's harder on him, more so than he will admit, but I definitely see where Madison is coming from.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu May 04, 2006 12:56 pm

Wow - solitary confinement is just about the worst thing that I can imagine. So long as they don't give him video games and books it will be pretty much torture for him.

I think that the only reading material he should get is a Bible and the only visitors that he should be allowed is Jehovah's Witnesses. My twisted sense of humour thinks that it would be a riot if he converted while in jail to a Mormon or Jehovah's Witness.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Pacman » Thu May 04, 2006 1:18 pm

He won't be seeing anyone, but guards on occasion. No contact with the outside world.

Something tells me, in a few years, one of the television "news" orginazations will get a reporter inside for an: "Exclusive one-on-one interview with the only man convicted in connection with the 9-11 bombings" (cue flashy graphics and catchy music).

And Diane Sawyer, or Katie Couric, or Geraldo Rivera will sit down with this piece of garbage, and let him spew his twisted beliefs to tens of millions of viewers .... all in the name of ratings.

If you don't think so, consider this... just about every major news network has done prime time, one-on-one interviews with Charles Manson.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu May 04, 2006 1:29 pm

Madison wrote:

you know, after seeing Mads "bullet in the head" quote, we should bring back cruel and unusual punishment. might not do any good, but there's gotta be some criminals out there thinking "dang, what crazy thing are they gonna do to me if i get caught"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu May 04, 2006 2:13 pm

Pacman wrote:
He won't be seeing anyone, but guards on occasion. No contact with the outside world.

Something tells me, in a few years, one of the television "news" orginazations will get a reporter inside for an: "Exclusive one-on-one interview with the only man convicted in connection with the 9-11 bombings" (cue flashy graphics and catchy music).

And Diane Sawyer, or Katie Couric, or Geraldo Rivera will sit down with this piece of garbage, and let him spew his twisted beliefs to tens of millions of viewers .... all in the name of ratings.

If you don't think so, consider this... just about every major news network has done prime time, one-on-one interviews with Charles Manson.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Our press has some bizarre fascination with giving a soapbox to the people who least deserve it.

I double-dog guarantee you this will happen. :-t
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby chadlincoln » Thu May 04, 2006 2:25 pm

knapplc wrote:
Pacman wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Our press has some bizarre fascination with giving a soapbox to the people who least deserve it.

I double-dog guarantee you this will happen. :-t
I'm disappointed it's solitary confinement. I wanted him throw in with the general population. Again I say, I give him 2 days at the most.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk