Where to get info for the upcoming amatuer draft - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Where to get info for the upcoming amatuer draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Where to get info for the upcoming amatuer draft

Postby cubbies1 » Wed May 03, 2006 11:37 am

im in a 20 team dynasty and it is set up much the same as the real mlb, we draft players, assign them years, we had a 20 round minor leauge draft, and coming up in June we have an amatuer draft, i have no idea where too look for information on current highschool players, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
cubbies1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rhd » Wed May 03, 2006 6:51 pm

Baseball America is great place for this info. In January, they did a pre-draft Top 100 for both HS and College. Unfortunately, these lists are subscriber content, so I'm not supposed to post this info here. BA is a great site for prospect info anyway, so it might be worthwhile for you to subscribe (around $60/year). Also, the above-mentioned lists came out in one of their hardcopy issues so if you can find a copy of this, there you go. You probably can order back issues from BA, so you can call them up and try to order it (maybe $5 or so. plus shipping). Or, your local library might carry BA, in which case you can see the lists for free!
rhd
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Galt » Wed May 03, 2006 11:24 pm

Galt
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Minor League & College Baseball