100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Did anyone else notice...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby fantasy_warrior » Mon May 08, 2006 4:24 am

Madison wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:
Madison wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:Yeah, I'm getting pretty annoyed at the ineptitude of everyone here.

You are getting annoyed? Probably the funniest thing you've said since you joined. :-b

fantasy_warrior wrote:the "charade" was brought on by ya'll.

Yeah, heaven forbid that this board is frequented by people from all over the world, all of which have many different customs, hobbies, activities, etc., so maybe you could have answered a simple question instead of the extremely poor attempt at humor. :-t

fantasy_warrior wrote:I guess people on General Talk online forums don't have a sense of humor....not my problem.

We can't help it that you're not funny. It's not like the majority was laughing (well, they were laughing, but at you, not with you) or anything, it was pretty much agreed upon by everyone that you are not funny. That should lead you to believe that you are in fact the one with the problem, if you use that common sense thing you speak of. ;-7

Who's the instigator here?

Not instigating in the least. Simply trying to put an end to this stupidity without having to lock or remove this thread, but for some strange reason you keep dragging it along.

So your logic is that because you're a mod, it's ok to flame a guy, then chastize him for standing up for himself...nice reasoning :-t Based on one joke I played on a few people who read my first thread, you've got the whole forum thinking (and claiming) that I do nothing but troll here when, in reality, I spend more time giving advice on fantasy baseball threads than I spend on the general discussion thread.

And if those BS comments, "He's a troll," "You're not funny," "People are laughing at you," etc. aren't instigating, then I don't know what is. I thought the simple, "I won't do it again" would suffice, but apparently you're a last word freak. Go right ahead if it makes you feel better...I'm considering this thread finished. ;-D
"Don't mess with the bull, son, you'll get the horns."~Justin Timberlake
"You guys wasn't gettin' paid to leave the dogs babysittin' the sheep while you stem the rose."~The Sound of Music
fantasy_warrior
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Mon May 08, 2006 8:41 am

fantasy_warrior wrote:So your logic is that because you're a mod, it's ok to flame a guy, then chastize him for standing up for himself...nice reasoning :-t Based on one joke I played on a few people who read my first thread, you've got the whole forum thinking (and claiming) that I do nothing but troll here when, in reality, I spend more time giving advice on fantasy baseball threads than I spend on the general discussion thread.

And if those BS comments, "He's a troll," "You're not funny," "People are laughing at you," etc. aren't instigating, then I don't know what is. I thought the simple, "I won't do it again" would suffice, but apparently you're a last word freak. Go right ahead if it makes you feel better...I'm considering this thread finished. ;-D

Actually, if you go back and actually take the time to read this thread, you'll see I tried twice to end this garbage nicely.

Don't blame me for you looking bad. You just keep adding to it every single time you open your mouth. If it was a simple "I won't do it again" like you just said, there's no way this would have reached 3 pages. You keep dragging it out, and making yourself look even worse in the process. Has nothing to do with me. If anything, I've tried to help you, but you ignored the suggestion, so people are going to open up and tell you exactly what they think when you continue with the garbage. People can only put up with so much before speaking out. Has nothing to do with me.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 08, 2006 1:28 pm

I think it was probably a bad idea to introduce yourself the way you did warrior. Weird comments/jokes in the General Talk forum from someone we've never heard from before kind of caught most of us off guard. There are far fewer Cafers that frequent this forum as compared to the Draft forums, etc. You're one of literally thousands in the Leftovers forums, but you stick out like a sore thumb here.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk