100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

SAT

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby brandnew » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:52 am

Laean wrote:
jzfran wrote:
suppasonic wrote:
jzfran wrote:I got 630 on the US History. Lit was another story though. I got a 510.

BTW, how were everyone's AP scores?

4 on History, 5 on English Lang, 4 on Latin Poetry.

Hopefully that should help me get in to where I want to go along with my SAT scores which were pretty good 2150.

I also got a 4 on the US History for AP. Your 2150 should get you in most places. Dont most schools not use AP scores as admissions criteria? I thought it was just for the college credit?

3 in Physics, 3 in US History, 3 in Biology, 4 in Literature, 4 in Calculus, 2 in Art History (haha i slept everyday during the slides)

1470 on the SAT (back then with the 1600 scale)

i forgot my SAT II scores.

Nice job on Bio. That was a friggin hard test... i took it last year. I had a C in the class the whole year, and I passed... my teacher was absolutely shocked. She never liked me because I didn't do her homework a lot and she told her husband (the ap euro teacher) that there was no chance i'd pass. My friend who had a 103% in the class got a 2. Needless to say gloating ensued. :-D
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Laean » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:01 pm

brandnew wrote:
Laean wrote:
jzfran wrote:
suppasonic wrote:
jzfran wrote:I got 630 on the US History. Lit was another story though. I got a 510.

BTW, how were everyone's AP scores?

4 on History, 5 on English Lang, 4 on Latin Poetry.

Hopefully that should help me get in to where I want to go along with my SAT scores which were pretty good 2150.

I also got a 4 on the US History for AP. Your 2150 should get you in most places. Dont most schools not use AP scores as admissions criteria? I thought it was just for the college credit?

3 in Physics, 3 in US History, 3 in Biology, 4 in Literature, 4 in Calculus, 2 in Art History (haha i slept everyday during the slides)

1470 on the SAT (back then with the 1600 scale)

i forgot my SAT II scores.

Nice job on Bio. That was a friggin hard test... i took it last year. I had a C in the class the whole year, and I passed... my teacher was absolutely shocked. She never liked me because I didn't do her homework a lot and she told her husband (the ap euro teacher) that there was no chance i'd pass. My friend who had a 103% in the class got a 2. Needless to say gloating ensued. :-D

haha good job. i had ap bio in zero period, so i slept through most of it, so i think my teacher was pretty surprised as well.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk