scoring question head to head league(re Oak vs KC game) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

scoring question head to head league(re Oak vs KC game)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

scoring question head to head league(re Oak vs KC game)

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:04 pm

Looks like the game was rained out in the 3rd inning....Does this mean they will pick up where they left off tomorrow (or a month from now) and finish it or will they start from scratch since it didnt go 5? Question 2) If they finish it(say tomorrow) and you have players in the game(or your opponent does as is my case) does the HR,4rbis, and Run scored by reggie sanders count on TODAYS scoring or TOMMORROWS? The reason i ask is it could affect 3 scoring categories in my game. In our league, today is the last day of the old scoring period and tomorrow is the first of the new one.
Anyone know how this is normally done?

thanks in advance,

Inkcogkneedough
"There was shrinkage!".....(George costanza)

Http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com
INKcogKNEEdough
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby smoovethug » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:35 pm

Every stat is wiped out and the game will be played from start to finish August 18th as a part of a double-header. Sucks right? My opponent had Loaiza starting, fortunately for me it only changes 1 cat.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers