Underperforming or just bad? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Underperforming or just bad? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RJ24VC15 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:19 am

Not 11/12 bad, but other than the outfield, your offense is horrible.
RJ24VC15
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lsquad » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 am

horrible? over the last month, Morneau is belting .384 with 6 round trippers and 20 rbis, barfield is at 361, seven steals and 15 runs 11 rbis, both Mora and rollins rack up runs (22, 23 over the last 30 days) and have acceptible avgs (.280 .299), steal totals, and a few HRs (5,2 this month). and Mauers been the best catcher this year.

I don't neccaserily expect barfields number to sustain themselves, but when they slip, i'll play another hot 2 bagger. Morneau will come back to earth, but still post impressive power totals. I sure don't have big names, and my infield is certianly the weakest part of this team. but I don't think horrible is the appropriate adjective

That being said, i just proposed a couple deals: bay and Mora for Wright, and Bay, Rollins, and Mora for Tejada and cabrera. I thought about offering an pitcher instead of Mora in that deal to have more roster flexability, but decided that i'd rather offer Mora than any of my throwers. you think either of these deals will happen?
Lsquad
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team