Has M Cabrera been working on his basestealing? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Has M Cabrera been working on his basestealing?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:25 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GSes wrote:haha sorry guys, i didn't mean to turn this into a how much does MCAB weigh thread!

ha. this thread got hijacked like a bonds thread. :-D

if you are talkin about the one i made about his 2nd HR...ya, wow...that was up for about 2 minutes...

no i meant that almost all bond threads eventually turn into endless arguments no matter what the initial point of the thread was.

yea i saw how fast yours got locked. pretty unusual to see a guy with a bunch of posts blatently posting in the wrong forum like that. you have bonds in your outfield im guessing??

I honestly didnt even think about it...I wasnt posting it to brag or anything, I hate bonds, and would never have him on my team.

But I was going through some box scores and saw that Bonds had hit number two...I posted it here to let people know and then hoping that it would lead into a discussion on Bonds. Although I greatly dislike him, I think he is very interesting
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:32 pm

bceagles04 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GSes wrote:haha sorry guys, i didn't mean to turn this into a how much does MCAB weigh thread!

ha. this thread got hijacked like a bonds thread. :-D

if you are talkin about the one i made about his 2nd HR...ya, wow...that was up for about 2 minutes...

no i meant that almost all bond threads eventually turn into endless arguments no matter what the initial point of the thread was.

yea i saw how fast yours got locked. pretty unusual to see a guy with a bunch of posts blatently posting in the wrong forum like that. you have bonds in your outfield im guessing??

I honestly didnt even think about it...I wasnt posting it to brag or anything, I hate bonds, and would never have him on my team.

But I was going through some box scores and saw that Bonds had hit number two...I posted it here to let people know and then hoping that it would lead into a discussion on Bonds. Although I greatly dislike him, I think he is very interesting

yea im pretty much the same. hate his guts but very intrigued by the guy.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers