this staff is killing me - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

this staff is killing me

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

this staff is killing me

Postby Mugrila » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:45 am

C- IROD 1B- Thome 2B- Kata 3B- Chavez SS- AROD LF- Gonzo CF- Beltran RF- Ichiro Util-Ordonez

Bench- Spivey(dl), Nevin(dl)Batista, Wilkerson, J.Cruz, and M. Cabrera.
SPs- Schmidt, Moyer, Morris, Meche, W. Miller, Ra. Ortiz, Lidle, R. Franklin, Jennings
RPs- Izzy, Worrell, Nelson
DL-Sasaki
12 team H2H Yahoo league. R HR RBI SB BB K FPCT AVG W SV ERA WHIP K/BB.

i have somebody interested in maggs, schmidt, morris, and worrell who has zito, oswalt, mulder, brown, and schilling. what can i afford to give up for one of these guys and does anybody have any suggestions of trade proposals or any suggestions at all? thanks.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bukoski77 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:52 am

Dont trade for K.Brown. I would bet either of my testicles he will see the DL again this year, both if the price was right.

Dont sell Maggs low. Expect a top bat or pitcher straight up for him. He has been comeing on strong lately, identical to last year and has no where to go but up.

Dont sell yourself on Kata. Never ever expect that kind of continued productivity from a rookie. Lidle is only helping you in wins. Who has Biggio? If that owner has other options at 2nd you might be able to instantly rectify 2nd base with a Lidle for Biggio offer.

Batista is on the wire in a 12 team league of mine and taken in a 16 team league. Offer him up with Meche or possibly Morris. Morris is pitching hurt. Hopefully its just dead arm fatigue but an acceptable gamble as you really arent loseing much. You might be able to land Zito, Oswalt or Mulder.

R.Franklin, dont drop him. You only going to want to use him sporadicaly, never against the Yanks, Jays, Sox R&W. Only at home verse O's, Angels, A's(and then if only not one of the big 3). Thats about half his matchups or more right there as already being unfavorable, but playing for Seattle you will still get some decent use out of him if you play your cards right.

Good luck with Jennings. My guess is your going to end up haveing to drop him.

You've got a lot of room to work with there. Dont sweat things too much. Miller will pitch mutch better for you also. If you trade Worrel your going to be pretty much just makeing a one strong SP from being loaded situation a one strong RP away from being loaded situation.

Hope that helped a little.
"Son we would like to keep you around here but were trying to win a pennant this year."
Bukoski77
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team