Worst Song Ever: My Humps - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Worst Song Ever: My Humps

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Worst Song Ever: My Humps

Postby acsguitar » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:12 pm

This song is the worst song ever. It makes me violently angry when I listen to it.

Lumps and Humps are not attractive words.

horrible just horrible
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MMoNeY24 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:20 pm

Mix your milk with my cocoa puffs.. :-)
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Coppermine » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:30 pm

I think this is the song from that Verizon commercials with the girl trying on clothes, and she absolutely needs her phone to play music for her so she can try and clothes while the Black Eyed Losers sing about humps and lumps and she struts around with the sole intention of making me want to vomit.

I hate that song, I hate the Black Eyed Peas, and I hate Verizon telling me that I have to be entertained 24 hours a day and that they sell phones that seem to do everything but communicate with other people.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Shadow of the Sun* » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:37 pm

This song rivals Hollaback Girl for worst song ever.
Shadow of the Sun*
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby DK » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:39 pm

None of them beat PoPoZao.

They're close, though.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:40 pm

I'll support this motion. ;-D

When I hear someone at school sing it I want to go over to them and knock them out right there. The worst part is when fat girls sing it. I mean, I feel like saying "YOU ARE A FAT @$$. SHUT UP."

[/vent]
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:44 pm

All of the songs mentioned in this thread are tied for the worst song ever, in my opinion.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:54 pm

its a bad song. and i guarantee verizon has no idea what the song is about. they probably just picked a top single and went with it. reminds me of a mcdonalds ad i saw on the train going to work. a picture of a big mac and the words "i'd hit it." really? they'd have sex with a sandwhich? who is greenlighting this stuff?
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby Coppermine » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:09 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:its a bad song. and i guarantee verizon has no idea what the song is about. they probably just picked a top single and went with it. reminds me of a mcdonalds ad i saw on the train going to work. a picture of a big mac and the words "i'd hit it." really? they'd have sex with a sandwhich? who is greenlighting this stuff?

McD's is a whole other story. Do their commercials seem desperately urban to anyone else? Like "we relate to the kids, the teens and the hip-hop community." Basically, McD's knows the demographic with the most money to burn, and it's really suburban teenagers who THINK they're part of the hip-hop community. So what do we have in these ads? Young, urban, teenagers doing stupid things, making fun of each other and silly, dorky, "uncool" people and/or adults making jerks out of themselves because they'd do anything to "pound" a quarter pounder (with cheese).

I'm trying to figure this out. Also, whenever McDonalds comes out with a new sandwich or something, they have to offer all kinds of free stuff just so people will try it. Sorry McDonalds, everyone who eats at your horrible "restaurant" always gets the same thing every time. Big Mac for me, chicken nuggets for you, and a 10,000 calorie "fruit and yogurt parfait" for mom. OMG, McDonalds has apple pies! Just like mom used to make, in a little cardboard sleeve that doubles as a hashbrown warmer.

I hate McDonalds. I haven't eaten there since 2004 and I will go the rest of my life without eating there again. Until then, I'll just complain about their "badabahbah bahhhh... I'm vomiting!" ad campaign and the morons who eat there 6 days a week.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby zepfan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:45 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:its a bad song. and i guarantee verizon has no idea what the song is about. they probably just picked a top single and went with it. reminds me of a mcdonalds ad i saw on the train going to work. a picture of a big mac and the words "i'd hit it." really? they'd have sex with a sandwhich? who is greenlighting this stuff?

Probably the same guys who greenlighted this one:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/s ... 3902c.html

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Next

Return to General Talk