6,500 calories a day - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

6,500 calories a day

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:16 pm

I was joking around. I think tops for me nowadays is around 10, and that's when I start at noon by the pool and drink all day and evening long. Now that summer's coming up I should have a few of those days in front of me. :-b

I'm not that big of a drinker really. A few beers total during the week and then cut loose on the weekends. ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:24 pm

Simulacrum wrote:I was joking around. I think tops for me nowadays is around 10, and that's when I start at noon by the pool and drink all day and evening long. Now that summer's coming up I should have a few of those days in front of me. :-b

I'm not that big of a drinker really. A few beers total during the week and then cut loose on the weekends. ;-D

Ok, I'll call that sponsor back and tell him it was a false alarm. ;-)
I used to be able to go through a good 20+ beers at a time and, as I mentioned earlier, I'm not a big guy. Nowadays I have one or two most nights of the week and a few more on the weekends when outside. I haven't been drunk in over 5 years. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 pm

Simulacrum wrote:I was joking around. I think tops for me nowadays is around 10, and that's when I start at noon by the pool and drink all day and evening long. Now that summer's coming up I should have a few of those days in front of me. :-b

psshhh...10 beers is what i call Thursday night

sort of kidding...i dont drink that often (compared to my lush friends), but putting back 6-10 beers is probably an average night of drinking for me...but i weigh in a svelte 250 lbs
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:54 pm

God I miss college. :,-(

Those 10 beer nights are mostly behind me, although once in a while a good party will arise or it will be 2 for 1's at the local bar and an exception seems to occur. :-b :*)

An average week these days and I'll drink about 10 beers total. But at least they are good beer these days - and not Busch and Nady Light.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby brandnew » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:16 pm

I usually stay around 6-9 beers... I'm only 5'10 145 though. ;-D Hoping to get up to around 155-160 by the end of the year
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:19 pm

I have a friend who was pretty small all through high school and shortly after. He had a long time girlfriend that he had a couple kids with during this time. He was around 150, 6'. Then he got married...
Like overnight, he bloated, and it's not as if he hadn't been with this girl for a long time. They'd been dating/engaged/living together for something like 10 years. As soon as that ring was on his finger, he gained weight and is pushing 300 right now. :-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)

Postby brandnew » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:28 pm

He gained 150 pounds?! 8-o

I don't think i could do that if I tried, even if I went on the Dan Kolb diet of twinkies and krispy kremes.
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:57 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Well, I'm not that skinny...thank goodness. I eat a ton of food and don't gain weight either...yet. :-o

Me too, I've been that way forever.
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:08 am

brandnew wrote:He gained 150 pounds?! 8-o

Agreed. 8-o

Normally it's the chick that gets fat after marriage. :-b

Luckily, my wife's always been tall and thin. :-)

I'm also in the boat of being able to eat anything I want and not gain a single pound. :-)

The guy in the article sounds like a real life stick figure. Surprised he doesn't have a movie deal or something. Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: 6,500 calories a day

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:57 pm

Matt Chaffee is an Eastern Idaho Technical College student and WinCo Foods cashier who works out five days a week and can bench press 130 pounds. He uses his bike for daily transportation.

He could have gotten to 100 pounds sooner if he drove, took the bus, or had his Mom drive him. ;-7
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk