DERREK LEE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

DERREK LEE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 am

I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 am

slomo007 wrote:I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.


i dont wish injury on anyone. i just wish misery on the cubs fan base.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby slomo007 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:00 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
slomo007 wrote:I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.


i dont wish injury on anyone. i just wish misery on the cubs fan base.


Is laughing at a possibly serious injury that much better than wishing the injury itself? Chicken vs egg situation I guess. I know how you feel, but you really should tone it down a little....you're coming off as extremely immature, even if that's not your intent.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:06 am

slomo007 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
slomo007 wrote:I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.


i dont wish injury on anyone. i just wish misery on the cubs fan base.


Is laughing at a possibly serious injury that much better than wishing the injury itself? Chicken vs egg situation I guess. I know how you feel, but you really should tone it down a little....you're coming off as extremely immature, even if that's not your intent.


ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

but todd walker as a firstbaseman for any big league club is just pathetic. especially with aramis ramierez throwing his wild balls all over the place.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby ActionHero » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:12 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

but todd walker as a firstbaseman for any big league club is just pathetic. especially with aramis ramierez throwing his wild balls all over the place.


Is there anyway to ignore a specific person on these message boards? What a chump. :-t
ActionHero
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 293
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:19 am

ActionHero wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

but todd walker as a firstbaseman for any big league club is just pathetic. especially with aramis ramierez throwing his wild balls all over the place.


Is there anyway to ignore a specific person on these message boards? What a chump. :-t


bah, we get it already. im a sick idiot white sox fan.

now how about the cubs losing lee and eyre on one play. or the possiblility of walker playing second. does that mean harriston could get the full time nod at second? or will aramis set a record for most errors by a third baseman?
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:20 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
Image
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 24243
(Past Year: 408)
Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 31
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(3:40 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact