DERREK LEE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

DERREK LEE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 am

I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 am

slomo007 wrote:I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.

i dont wish injury on anyone. i just wish misery on the cubs fan base.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby slomo007 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:00 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
slomo007 wrote:I am a Reds fan who also strongly dislikes the Cubs, but there's no way I'd wish injury on Derrek Lee. Maybe Kerry Wood, but not Derrek Lee.

Is laughing at a possibly serious injury that much better than wishing the injury itself? Chicken vs egg situation I guess. I know how you feel, but you really should tone it down a little....you're coming off as extremely immature, even if that's not your intent.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:06 am

slomo007 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

Is laughing at a possibly serious injury that much better than wishing the injury itself? Chicken vs egg situation I guess. I know how you feel, but you really should tone it down a little....you're coming off as extremely immature, even if that's not your intent.

ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

but todd walker as a firstbaseman for any big league club is just pathetic. especially with aramis ramierez throwing his wild balls all over the place.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby ActionHero » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:12 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

but todd walker as a firstbaseman for any big league club is just pathetic. especially with aramis ramierez throwing his wild balls all over the place.

Is there anyway to ignore a specific person on these message boards? What a chump. :-t
ActionHero
College Coach
College Coach

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:19 am

ActionHero wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:ha, whatever man im not getting in a spitting contest with you. be a sox fan in this town and then talk. well first get an actual baseball team in your town then talk... alright now you burn me back and win whatever.

Is there anyway to ignore a specific person on these message boards? What a chump. :-t

bah, we get it already. im a sick idiot white sox fan.

now how about the cubs losing lee and eyre on one play. or the possiblility of walker playing second. does that mean harriston could get the full time nod at second? or will aramis set a record for most errors by a third baseman?
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:20 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 408)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers