Yahoo league mess (Did I do the right thing?) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo league mess (Did I do the right thing?)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kentx12 » Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:32 pm

FYI - Yahoo actually had a "Can't cut players" feature for the Football this season. The list consists of most studs in the NFL, so the players can't be dropped from the teams but can only be traded away. I think they would install this good feature in all other sports next season.[/quote]

I played in a sportsline league last year and they had a "Cant cut player list" I hated it. If you had a strugling player, or injured player who might be out for the year you were stuch with them and alot of there players on the list were not good enough fantasy players that they should have been there.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby d » Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:12 am

kentx12 wrote:I played in a sportsline league last year and they had a "Cant cut player list" I hated it. If you had a strugling player, or injured player who might be out for the year you were stuch with them and alot of there players on the list were not good enough fantasy players that they should have been there.

Yahoo said that the list will be updated throughout the year, I hope it will work fine. Yahoo's cut list actually works like the feature in the ESPN pay league, I think it is definitely a good start.
d
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby jebatzel » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:14 pm

I just realized he froze the whole league so they couldn't attempt to pick up my players.

His grandfather died yesterday and I think I going to give the league a second chance.

JB
jebatzel
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Jack-In-A-Box » Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:01 am

Heard the sayin.. If a dog bites you the 1st time,shame on him. If he bites you a 2nd time, shame on you.

If you go back to this league after knowing all that is going on and this same stuff continues, then you can only blame yourself for the disappointment that you go through from here on out. Sounds like you should take the advice of the so many responding and leave it alone, get ready for football and worry about the two public leagues you've got going on. Asking for a headache in that league if you go back.
Jack-In-A-Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers