Currently in 1st... Can this team keep it up?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Currently in 1st... Can this team keep it up??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Currently in 1st... Can this team keep it up??

Postby BigUnit51 » Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:25 pm

10 Team Rotisserie.
Batters Stats: R HR RBI SB BB E AVG

C Lo Duca, Paul
1B Helton, Todd
2B Castillo, Luis
3B Glaus, Troy
SS Rodriguez, Alex
OF Suzuki, Ichiro
OF Green, Shawn
OF Ramirez, Manny
Util Martinez, Edgar
Util Bagwell, Jeff
Bench Baldelli, Rocco
DL Nevin, Phil
DL Piazza, Mike

Pitchers Stats: W CG SV K HLD ERA WHIP
SP Kim, Byung-Hyun
SP Baez, Danys
SP Oswalt, Roy
RP Mantei, Matt
RP Gordon, Tom
RP Foulke, Keith
P Dotel, Octavio
P Farnsworth, Kyle
Bench Beckett, Josh
Bench Maddux, Greg
Bench Lidge, Brad
Bench Martinez, Pedro
Bench Johnson, Randy
BigUnit51
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ntremain23 » Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:26 pm

Your team looks consistent enough to stay in the top 3, maybe number 1 but i dont know what the other teams look like. Definately stay in top 3. Green will break outta his slump soon and you'll have him for that, Glaus will hit for better average, Edgar might not be as hot, Bagwell will play alot better and get his 30 hr-100 rbi, get rid of Baldelli quick cause he's sinking fast, you'll get Piazza and Nevin back, and your pitching staff looks great. Play Lidge instead of Farnsworth. ;-D
N Tremain
ntremain23

Postby BigUnit51 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:23 am

THANKS A LOT for the advice... funny thing is... the advice you've given me has already been executed before i checked. because i'm in desperate need of wins and hopeful CGs... i waived baldelli (regretting that after today's afternoon) for jerome williams. Lets hope he can shut the D-Backs out tomorrow... as far as farnsworth... after his shelling against the marlins, i'm trying to dump him for rich harden (waivers).

Any more helpful hints??
BigUnit51
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby ntremain23 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:36 am

All I can tell you is you got great power (Glaus,Arod,Green,Manny,Edgar,Bagwell), great speed (Castillo, Ichiro), and hit for average (Helton,Arod, Castillo, Ichiro,Manny) so your lineup is set for the season! Keep ahold of Baez and Kim as closers who you can play at SP are very valuable. Gordon is a decent short-term player, but you don't want him their your whole 2nd half, look for another closer for cheap (Isringhausen) or a real good reliever. Be patient with Beckett, and get Lidge in your lineup.Possibly try and get Brendan Donnelly for Lidge so you don't have both Lidge and Dotel.
N Tremain
ntremain23

Postby Mugrila » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:50 am

good advice ntremain, i like this team. i think you should stay top 2-3 at least but you have a good shot at holding on to the #1 spot for the long haul depending on what the other teams look like. good luck.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team