Prison Break? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Prison Break?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Prison Break?

Postby RynMan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:54 am

I was just wondering what the deal is here. Is this show currently airring it's 1st season in the states? Or has it concluded? Right now, it is midway through it's first season here in Aus.
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Rirruto » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:56 am

It's still airing, we're up to the 17th episode. There was like a 4 month hiatus around late November.
Image
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2525
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Mezzanine Section 12 @ Shea

Postby RynMan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:32 am

Rirruto wrote:It's still airing, we're up to the 17th episode. There was like a 4 month hiatus around late November.


Wow that's crazy to do that to an audience like that. I am actually up to episode 18 - good 'ol torrents. :-D
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:43 am

Pretty good show and I try to watch it every Monday night. The only thing that bothers me is the freaking 4 month break they took, just when I was getting hooked in the show, so I expect another break anytime now since it looks like the escape is coming soon. :-/
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby ThatDude » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:40 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:Pretty good show and I try to watch it every Monday night. The only thing that bothers me is the freaking 4 month break they took, just when I was getting hooked in the show, so I expect another break anytime now since it looks like the escape is coming soon. :-/


Fox doesn't run their shows like ABC does.

Prison Break and 24 are supposed to be new episodes all the way through the end of May, making Monday hands down the best night for TV.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2210
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:57 pm

ThatDude wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:Pretty good show and I try to watch it every Monday night. The only thing that bothers me is the freaking 4 month break they took, just when I was getting hooked in the show, so I expect another break anytime now since it looks like the escape is coming soon. :-/


Fox doesn't run their shows like ABC does.

Prison Break and 24 are supposed to be new episodes all the way through the end of May, making Monday hands down the best night for TV.





I know that 24 will not take a break, but Prison Break does worry me due to this past winter, but I guess they wanted to tie it in with 24 on Mondays to make it a great night of TV.
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby jzfran » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:27 pm

I must say that Prison Break is a very good show. I am a loyal watcher.
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2322
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RynMan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:51 pm

Was the last episode before the break where Lincoln was about to be executed - sitting in the chair?
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Shadow of the Sun* » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:05 pm

RynMan wrote:Was the last episode before the break where Lincoln was about to be executed - sitting in the chair?


no, that was 3 episodes ago. the one before the break is the one where they are in the middle of the breakout and realize the pipe has been replaced.
Image
Shadow of the Sun*
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 547
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:22 am

Prison Break ;-D

better than 24

sadly, i missed the first 7 episodes, so hopefully they will replay them at some point
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact