.:Opening Day Sig Contest - Vote for your favorite!:. SET #2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

.:Opening Day Sig Contest - Vote for your favorite!:. SET #2

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:34 am

TheA'sFatLeadoffMan wrote:Glad to see I got a couple votes, considering it's only my 4th sig


Well, it's a lot more than my 4th sig, and I only got a couple votes as well !+) so feel good about yourself. ;-D
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:07 pm

Isn't Kazmir a lefty? What's up with that?

Now I gotta figure out who to vote for... :-o

Nice work guys. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby MMoNeY24 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:09 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Isn't Kazmir a lefty? What's up with that?

Now I gotta figure out who to vote for... :-o

Nice work guys. ;-D


Kazmir is a lefty...

The pic used seemed to be searched under Kazmir and the caption says it's him, but I think it's Waechter or someone.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby the ROC » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:45 pm

pedro wasnt even an opening day starter so.......
Image

I made a bet in 2003 that the Devil Rays would win the 2008 World Series. Oh so close.
the ROC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 926
Joined: 8 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Defending my Baseball, Football, and Hockey Fantasy Championships

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:09 pm

About Pedro, I guess it won't be able to make it to the final set since he wasn't an opening day starter.

And as far as the Kazmir/Waechter goes, I just thought he reflected the picture since the only thing I knew about Kasmir was that he's a lefty. Don't know what he looks like and there aren't any logos that you can tell if it were to be reflected or not. I think we would be able to let that one go though since Kazmir did start on opening day.
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby MMoNeY24 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:32 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:About Pedro, I guess it won't be able to make it to the final set since he wasn't an opening day starter.

And as far as the Kazmir/Waechter goes, I just thought he reflected the picture since the only thing I knew about Kasmir was that he's a lefty. Don't know what he looks like and there aren't any logos that you can tell if it were to be reflected or not. I think we would be able to let that one go though since Kazmir did start on opening day.


I don't see it as a problem at all personally, I just thought it was weird after BP pointed out that Kazmir was a lefty.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RyanK » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:26 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:About Pedro, I guess it won't be able to make it to the final set since he wasn't an opening day starter.

And as far as the Kazmir/Waechter goes, I just thought he reflected the picture since the only thing I knew about Kasmir was that he's a lefty. Don't know what he looks like and there aren't any logos that you can tell if it were to be reflected or not. I think we would be able to let that one go though since Kazmir did start on opening day.


I don't see it as a problem at all personally, I just thought it was weird after BP pointed out that Kazmir was a lefty.


Is it bad to say i made that and Im dumb and didnt know it wasnt Kazmir.. !+)

plus to the untrained drays fan they look similar... except the glaring switch of positions...

Image
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:35 pm

Just a final bump before midnight tonight. Then I'll squish the final set together ;-D
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact