Pentagon Conspiracy? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Pentagon Conspiracy?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:24 pm

I was going to go find that link. Thanks JD. ;-D 4 pages of discussion on this topic. ;-D

Oh, and knock off the childish bickering guys. Discuss all you want, but drop the attitudes. Doesn't do anyone any good.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:49 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Anyone that realistically believes that our own government would do something to our own country should just move out. Like to the Middle East. Good luck.

History is littered with intances of governments "doing something" to their own country...ours is not excluded. However, there is very, very, very little chance (basically none) that members of the US government in some way facilitated the the 9/11 attacks. At the very worst, people may have known about the coming attacks, but seen them as an opportunity and not did anything to stop them (although I don't think this is the case either).

Now if you want to talk Flight 93 conspiracies, I'm game. I think there is a very good chance that Flight 93 was shot down before it had a chance to hit a target...a move that I also think is the correct one.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JTWood » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:02 am

How many times will this video be posted?!?!?!?

:-[
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:05 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Anyone that realistically believes that our own government would do something to our own country should just move out. Like to the Middle East. Good luck.

History is littered with intances of governments "doing something" to their own country...ours is not excluded. However, there is very, very, very little chance (basically none) that members of the US government in some way facilitated the the 9/11 attacks. At the very worst, people may have known about the coming attacks, but seen them as an opportunity and not did anything to stop them (although I don't think this is the case either).

Now if you want to talk Flight 93 conspiracies, I'm game. I think there is a very good chance that Flight 93 was shot down before it had a chance to hit a target...a move that I also think is the correct one.

I should have stated that better. I agree with you Art. I meant something of 9/11 magnitude. There just wasn't that much to gain. I also agree about Flight 93. But we'll never know what really happened there in all likelihood. If it was shot down, I can't blame anyone for making that decision, knowing what the potential targets were...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:20 am

I think some of you are watching way to much 24.

Its just a TV show guys ;-D
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:29 am

Simulacrum wrote:I'm not so sure I believe the Pentagon really exists at all 8-o

I lived in Arlington it exists and is ugly.

Anyways this is old there was post about this like 15 months ago I think
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby JTWood » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:28 pm

acsguitar wrote:Anyways this is old there was post about this like 15 months ago I think

This post is old. Someone said the same thing like 14 hours ago.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:37 pm

Man I hate these videos. What crap...

And what really peeves me is they are selling this! Its kind of like... "Yeah 9/11 was a conspiracy, and oh yeah buy the movie!"

The people who make these are trash and if I had lost a loved one on 9/11 I would be very angry at them.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Pentagon Conspiracy?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:49 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:http://www.robrob8.com/you_wanted_to_kn ... y.htm#Main

i heard about this in class today, and just watched it...what do you think of it?

I'm curious to know how you heard about this in class.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jbyrdo » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

I think that people calling people trash for making a movie like this is pretty silly. Do I believe in it? No. Most of the points they make aren't completely off base and calling people trash for using the first amendment is oppresive at best.

There was a point of a similiar movie (trying to prove it was an enemy missle that hit the pentagon, and didn't explode or something) was a little bit more believable than this theory. I don't believe either of the two theories but am MOST CERTAINLY all for questioning what our government says and does (not so much on 9/11 type things)
Jbyrdo
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk