Aramis Ramirez - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Aramis Ramirez

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby nirjraina » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:07 pm

It doesnt help that he has to brave the cold winds in Wrigley either. Poor guy looks like a fucking eskimo out there the beginning of every year!
nirjraina
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 88
Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Loveable Losers » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:53 pm

Don't forget too that he can struggle a bit in September as well if it gets cold. I'd love to see someone compile the stats on his average/obp/slg% at different temperatures. ;)
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!!

Postby quitesanemax » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:12 pm

The Loveable Losers wrote:Don't forget too that he can struggle a bit in September as well if it gets cold. I'd love to see someone compile the stats on his average/obp/slg% at different temperatures. ;)


Good thing for him the Cubs never make the playoffs... lol.
quitesanemax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2084
Joined: 8 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boston, MA.

Postby Krunk City King$ » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:03 am

quitesanemax wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:Don't forget too that he can struggle a bit in September as well if it gets cold. I'd love to see someone compile the stats on his average/obp/slg% at different temperatures. ;)


Good thing for him the Cubs never make the playoffs... lol.


or they just come south to warm ATL....and turn turner field into wrigley south.



and it does not get THAT COLD in sept in wrigley during the day.....temps are in still in the upper 70s.
Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1613
Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Krunk City King$ » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:55 pm

3 for 5 with another HR today..missed the cycle by a double!

;-D


the sad thing is that i will probably not be keeping him in my keeper league....cuz he cannot bump Hafner, Reyes, Howard, MCab or Berkman out of the way.

:-P
Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1613
Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Loveable Losers » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:58 pm

Krunk City King$ wrote:3 for 5 with another HR today..missed the cycle by a double!

;-D


the sad thing is that i will probably not be keeping him in my keeper league....cuz he cannot bump Hafner, Reyes, Howard, MCab or Berkman out of the way.

:-P


Trade him in the off-season or let him drop into the draft and then trade to pick him back up after he stinks it up next April and May. ;)
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!!

Postby Krunk City King$ » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:14 pm

The Loveable Losers wrote:
Krunk City King$ wrote:3 for 5 with another HR today..missed the cycle by a double!

;-D


the sad thing is that i will probably not be keeping him in my keeper league....cuz he cannot bump Hafner, Reyes, Howard, MCab or Berkman out of the way.

:-P


Trade him in the off-season or let him drop into the draft and then trade to pick him back up after he stinks it up next April and May. ;)


yeah I am gonna try to trade for him and hope that MCab regains his OF status......

somehow....

!+)
Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1613
Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 7:53 hours
(and 91 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact