Conor Jackson? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Conor Jackson?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Conor Jackson?

Postby OREO fan » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:53 pm

Does anybody know why Jackson was not in the lineup last night? Is he still splitting time with Tony Clark? Or is this just one of those "let's get every player involved early in the season" type of decisions?
OREO fan
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Conor Jackson?

Postby Joe Mauer » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:59 pm

OREO fan wrote:Does anybody know why Jackson was not in the lineup last night? Is he still splitting time with Tony Clark? Or is this just one of those "let's get every player involved early in the season" type of decisions?

Uh oh.....I'm targeting him in my draft.....info please if ya got it!

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Postby Another Blown Save » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:07 pm

Rotoworld wrote:Conor Jackson sat in favor of Tony Clark against the Rockies and right-hander Aaron Cook tonight.
"I had to get Tony Clark a game here with us expecting to see a couple of left-handers in Milwaukee," manager Bob Melvin said. "I have to keep him ready." Jackson will sit against the occasional right-hander more than most regulars, which lowers his fantasy value somewhat.
Mat Latos - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
Another Blown Save
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Joe Mauer » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:04 pm

Another Blown Save wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:Conor Jackson sat in favor of Tony Clark against the Rockies and right-hander Aaron Cook tonight.
"I had to get Tony Clark a game here with us expecting to see a couple of left-handers in Milwaukee," manager Bob Melvin said. "I have to keep him ready." Jackson will sit against the occasional right-hander more than most regulars, which lowers his fantasy value somewhat.

ouch...thanks....should I target Edwin Encarncion over Jackson in light of this news?

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Return to Injuries & Player Updates