1) I will not whine about a players production one game. I understand that this season is 162 GAMES and one game, although potentially monumental to a fantasy owner, means relatively nothing in the long run.
2) I will wait atleast 5 games of solid production from an out-of-nowhere player before asking people if I should drop an established veteran for him.
3) I will not send trade offers of Aaron Boone for Manny Ramirez etc etc to other owners thinking it is a good "buy low" "sell high" oppurtunity.
4) I will be patient with players that have years of numbers backing them up when they have an 0-5 day.....even if it's 4 days in a row.
5) I will stop making sarcastic comments about dropping studs for hot players with this smiley face
. Although clever 15 years ago, It has become waaaaay too played out.
(please sign above)
Thank you for your time. This should cut posts down in the first month or so by about 75%.