Can someone please help me find a site that can do this... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Can someone please help me find a site that can do this...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Can someone please help me find a site that can do this...

Postby dis2233 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:47 pm

Hello- I'm in a 40 man keeper league on rotowire and we're looking for a new site. Does anyone know of a site that would allow you to do the following:

1) set up your own head to head schedule on a DAILY basis? We have 8 teams and our commish determines the weekly head to head schedules, but we only play 5 days/wk.

2)We play 9 hitters, 1sp, and 3rp's on a daily basis. The problem is that we have to set our default lineup on the message board in case one of our active players (most likely RP's...or in case of rainouts...several players) don't actually play. Therefore, we have to go back into the system and make the changes on the following day. Is there a site that takes into account an owner's default list and would make the changes automatically?

3) Our current site also doesn't allow you to set your lineup beyond the current day...you can't go into the site on a Sunday night and set your lineup until the following Sunday. You have to go in Monday morning for Monday's games, then in on Tuesday morning for Tuesday's games...etc.

4) Our current site also doesn't give info on who's actually playing and/or which SP's are starting on particular days.

If we could find a site like CBS that could do #'s 1 and 2...and handle 40 man rosters that would be great. Am I asking too much?- Thanks
dis2233
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds