Gammons Insider - Yanks to win it all in 06 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to New York Yankees

Gammons Insider - Yanks to win it all in 06

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Gammons Insider - Yanks to win it all in 06

Postby BlueBombers » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:04 am

BlueBombers
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:15 am

Gammons said we're going to win the World Series?

Well, I guess we'll have to try in 2007... :-/
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

No, the yankees have no chance,listen here...

Postby #1soxfan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:20 pm

Ok, first of all, there's other team is our division that can compete also. Let's start with the Boston Red Sox. They have a great leadoff hitter, Coco Crisp who can get on base on has "wheels" . Then M.Loretta is a great 2B in the number 2 hole. He also provides great defense for the sox. Big Papi,is, well, the best there is at DH. When Manny's Hot, he's smacken em over the monster in deep left. J. Varitek is the best Catcher in the AL. Trot nixon is a great power hitter. Alex gonzolas is a solid, and great SS. Well, yankee fans, if u wanna compete, you gotta beat the Boston red sox. Which i doupt will happen.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4096/bigpapi7sf.png][/url]
#1soxfan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: No, the yankees have no chance,listen here...

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:28 pm

#1soxfan wrote:Ok, first of all, there's other team is our division that can compete also. Let's start with the Boston Red Sox. They have a great leadoff hitter, Coco Crisp who can get on base on has "wheels" . Then M.Loretta is a great 2B in the number 2 hole. He also provides great defense for the sox. Big Papi,is, well, the best there is at DH. When Manny's Hot, he's smacken em over the monster in deep left. J. Varitek is the best Catcher in the AL. Trot nixon is a great power hitter. Alex gonzolas is a solid, and great SS. Well, yankee fans, if u wanna compete, you gotta beat the Boston red sox. Which i doupt will happen.

We've beaten out the Red Sox for the division for a decade. They might win it this year. Anything can happen.

I wouldn't compare Boston's lineup to New York's though, at least not on paper. They don't stack up to the Yankees lineup.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MMoNeY24 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Alex Gonzalez is a great SS? Tell that to his career .244 average.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

yeah right

Postby #1soxfan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:10 pm

What is Jeter any better, oh i'm mr.clutch, all my little yankee fans love me,lol
[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4096/bigpapi7sf.png][/url]
#1soxfan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: yeah right

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:00 pm

#1soxfan wrote:What is Jeter any better, oh i'm mr.clutch, all my little yankee fans love me,lol

Are you implying that Gonzalez is better than Jeter?

Edit: :-? Mods having fun? Someone screwed with my post and substituted A-Rod in this sentence for Gonzalez. :-?
Last edited by BronXBombers51 on Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Re: No, the yankees have no chance,listen here...

Postby luckygehrig » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:09 am

#1soxfan wrote:Ok, first of all, there's other team is our division that can compete also. Let's start with the Boston Red Sox. They have a great leadoff hitter, Coco Crisp who can get on base on has "wheels" . Then M.Loretta is a great 2B in the number 2 hole. He also provides great defense for the sox. Big Papi,is, well, the best there is at DH. When Manny's Hot, he's smacken em over the monster in deep left. J. Varitek is the best Catcher in the AL. Trot nixon is a great power hitter. Alex gonzolas is a solid, and great SS. Well, yankee fans, if u wanna compete, you gotta beat the Boston red sox. Which i doupt will happen.

Varitek the best catcher in the AL? HOw about Victor Martinez of the Indians? Nixon a great power hitter? He hit 13 home runs last year.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to New York Yankees