Lasik Eye Surgery - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Lasik Eye Surgery

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 08, 2006 8:29 am

I'm back. I can still see, however everything looks 'wet' right now. I had the actual surgery Saturday afternoon. I have to do three drops, 4 times a day for a week. I also have to wear these goggles that look like a ski mask to bed for a week (my wife thinks it's sexy). I can't rub my eyes for a month. The actual procedure was terrifying. I won't downplay it. You can actually see them peeling back the part of your eye, then he tells you you're going to lose your sight temporarily. Not fun. They irritated me pretty bad for the first few hours, but after you get into a routine with the drops, it's only minor irritation, like you've got a dry contact in your eye. My vision's supposed to gradually get better, but right now my vision is 20/15 in my right eye and 20/40 in my left. That's with the 'wet' look, so it should improve. Thanks for the support leading up to this. Much appreciated.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Mon May 08, 2006 9:03 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I'm back. I can still see, however everything looks 'wet' right now. I had the actual surgery Saturday afternoon. I have to do three drops, 4 times a day for a week. I also have to wear these goggles that look like a ski mask to bed for a week (my wife thinks it's sexy). I can't rub my eyes for a month. The actual procedure was terrifying. I won't downplay it. You can actually see them peeling back the part of your eye, then he tells you you're going to lose your sight temporarily. Not fun. They irritated me pretty bad for the first few hours, but after you get into a routine with the drops, it's only minor irritation, like you've got a dry contact in your eye. My vision's supposed to gradually get better, but right now my vision is 20/15 in my right eye and 20/40 in my left. That's with the 'wet' look, so it should improve. Thanks for the support leading up to this. Much appreciated.

Glad to hear it went.....well? :-?

Scary, but well I guess is the way to put it. :-D

Welcome back and hopefully things go as they should as to the healing process. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby shpuck » Mon May 08, 2006 1:32 pm

Glad to hear it went well!
shpuck
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk