Young Pitchers making my team good... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Young Pitchers making my team good...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Young Pitchers making my team good...

Postby demoflauchy » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:51 am

Any suggestions on how to improve my team???

H2H Points - Sportsline League. Standard Scoring.

G. Anderson, Baldelli, Batista, Burnitz, Edmonds, Helton, Hinske, C. Jones, Mora, A. Ramirez, Tejada, Varitek, Vidro

Maddux, Moyer, M. Williams, Glavine, Hampton, Willis, C. Zambrano, V. Zambrano, Zito, Webb, Jer. Williams, R. Franklin
demoflauchy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CaptainJenks » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:49 am

Git rid of Mike Williams. I dont care how bad you need saves, look for hasegawa, acevedo, or mears. Anything besides williams.
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
CaptainJenks
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby demoflauchy » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:09 pm

I really haven't played him (M Williams) in at least 6 weeks...I have him mainly because he has a good number of saves and might provide to be good trade bait. Actually, I've not had any interest in him in the last 6 weeks. I should have taken the Williams for MacDougal trade in May........

What about Baldelli, T. Batista, and Ramirez? I picked all of them up off the WW and have had good results with them (not great, but good). Should I get rid of them and go after some other "hot" players?
demoflauchy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team