Best fantasy baseball writers or sites? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Best fantasy baseball writers or sites?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby El Guapo » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:45 pm

reenum wrote:Perhaps we need to ask some of the brightest minds to start writing more articles as opposed to posts. Honestly, some of the stuff I saw in the archives just blew me away. The points were extremely rational, but I had completely overlooked or not even thought about most of them.

I'll agree with that. If I see certain contributors to this site have posted on a thread, I'll read it just to hear what they have to say. thehat, Yoda and Madison are three that I go out of my way to read no matter what the topic. I normally find bigh0rt's take pretty good too. A couple of others I can't think of right now, but when I recognize their avatar's they are must read's too...
I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!
El Guapo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nuggets » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:55 pm

reenum wrote:thehat.

I think you're actually quite correct. I did search yesterday on the keyword 'strategy', and I found posts that were far more insightful than anything I've seen.

Perhaps we need to ask some of the brightest minds to start writing more articles as opposed to posts. Honestly, some of the stuff I saw in the archives just blew me away. The points were extremely rational, but I had completely overlooked or not even thought about most of them.

El Guapo wrote:
reenum wrote:Perhaps we need to ask some of the brightest minds to start writing more articles as opposed to posts. Honestly, some of the stuff I saw in the archives just blew me away. The points were extremely rational, but I had completely overlooked or not even thought about most of them.

I'll agree with that. If I see certain contributors to this site have posted on a thread, I'll read it just to hear what they have to say. thehat, Yoda and Madison are three that I go out of my way to read no matter what the topic. I normally find bigh0rt's take pretty good too. A couple of others I can't think of right now, but when I recognize their avatar's they are must read's too...

I spent about a month last year just reading about every post from HOOTIE, Amazinz, thehat, warrick95, slowpitch, raiders_umpire, tavish and a couple others.

To someone just joining the cafe today I'd add Ender, bigh0rt, EugeneStyles, GotowarMissAgnes and a few others I can't think of now.

If you want a crazy amout of depth in Phillies news, Perlick is a great source too.
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Low and Away » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:39 pm

Regardelss of opinion, Rotoworld is pretty quick on the news and free
Low and Away
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby josebach » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:14 pm

I really like Eric Karabell from ESPN. I usually agree with what he has to say and even when I don't, his points are still well thought out.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Red Stripe » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:19 pm

nuggets wrote:
reenum wrote:thehat.

I think you're actually quite correct. I did search yesterday on the keyword 'strategy', and I found posts that were far more insightful than anything I've seen.

Perhaps we need to ask some of the brightest minds to start writing more articles as opposed to posts. Honestly, some of the stuff I saw in the archives just blew me away. The points were extremely rational, but I had completely overlooked or not even thought about most of them.

El Guapo wrote:

I spent about a month last year just reading about every post from HOOTIE, Amazinz, thehat, warrick95, slowpitch, raiders_umpire, tavish and a couple others.

To someone just joining the cafe today I'd add Ender, bigh0rt, EugeneStyles, GotowarMissAgnes and a few others I can't think of now.

If you want a crazy amout of depth in Phillies news, Perlick is a great source too.

GTWMA is definitely one of my favorite guys here, If I see he posted a thread I always read it. I've learned a lot from him.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers