New league forming - 10 team AL only or 16 team mixed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New league forming - 10 team AL only or 16 team mixed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New league forming - 10 team AL only or 16 team mixed

Postby Paul G. » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:55 am

I purchased a platinum league entry through CBS in the hopes of hosting an AL only draft tonight. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fill the league and it got deleted. Before I pursue a refund, I'm going to give it one last shot for Monday night.

If interested in joining a 10-team, AL-only league, please let me know. It will be a live draft, 5X5. It will cost $99 to enter and the winner will receive $600. CBS hosts and holds the money. Draft would be Monday night, 10:00 pm ET.

I am also considering hosting a draft through Yahoo (this is actually my preferred option). It would be a 16 team mixed league (for diehards!) 5X5 with a $50 entry fee and 100% payout. The only requirement is that you be on paypal. I know it's not a comfortable thing to send money to someone you don't know, but I have been a fantasy commish since 1991 and have played baseball, football, basketball, hockey and even golf (the most underrated fantasy sport of them all!). I will be happy to send you links to my websites (the golf one is pretty slick!) if that helps to validate my authenticity. That draft would be tonight! After 9:00 pm ET. More to follow...........

Anyway, I know this is a rather lengthy post and I thank you for taking the time to read it. I've budgeted for one more league and I'd really like to get something going.

Please email me if interested - mailto:pgranholm@cfl.rr.com

Thanks!

Paul
Paul G.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds