Ok guys grade my CBS Sportsline team. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Ok guys grade my CBS Sportsline team.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Ok guys grade my CBS Sportsline team.

Postby lendog » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:15 am

First thing you should know is my league redrafted for the first time in like 8 years,our league is a mixed 5x5,10 team,head to head league and i get to keep 3 of the guys i draft, i give out 1 three year contract and 2 two year contracts.I had the 9th and 12th pick in the first 2 rounds and didn't pick again until the 28 pick and of course then had the 33rd pick. Thank god i had a moron picking in front of me cause i ended up getting M.Rameriz at 9 and D.Lee at 12,then came back at 28 with R.Johnson and T.Hafner at the 33rd.My next 2 picks were A.Rameriz and J.Smoltz.so heres how it came out tell me what you all think? This my starting line up for week 1

C R.Hernandez
1b D.Lee
2b R.Cano
3b A.Rameriz
ss J.Peralta
of M.Rameriz
of Ichiro
of M.Ordonez
dh T.Hafner

sp R.Johnson
sp J.Smoltz
sp B.Zito
sp J.Moyer
sp T.Glavine
cl M.Riveria

I have M.Prior on the i.r so when he comes back it will give my rotation quite the boost. Other guys that might play for me who are on my bench our C.Guillen,T.Iguchi,J.Lane,M.Bradley and my other sp are R.Lopez,J.Washburn,J.Jennings,C.Lidle,J.Suppan and T.Wakefield. I think i made one mistake i might have drafted M.Riveria one round to early, i got him in the 7th round, i could have gotten F.Hernandez insted and came back and got Riveria the next round ,but thats the way it goes i guess.I get to keep D.Lee for 3 years, M.Rameriz for 2 and T.Hafner for 2 those are my 3 keeper players. So give me a grade i won't be offenend!! I give my self a B I'm a little worried about my of but everything else looks solid, thanks for the input guys.
lendog
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team