Looking for an auction league........online draft.......... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for an auction league........online draft..........

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for an auction league........online draft..........

Postby aws3232 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:18 pm

I am running a free Yahoo auction league. Online draft in a chat room on YIM or AIm or watever. Before the season starts.

IM - Stales3232
YIM - Baronreads

Here are some rules i was going to do for an auction league i was gonna run but no one was interested, looking for something along these lines. not a dynasty, no keeper. :

DRAFT:
I will randomly assign a order in which managers will pick a player they would like up for bid. It is in this order you will also bid on players. If the order is team 1, 2, 3, 4. Team 1 would pick a player and bidding would continue in that order until everyone has dropped out of bidding leaving one high bidder. Team 2 would then pick a player to put up for bidding, etc.

You must have at leats $1 left for each open roster spot. i.e. If you have 10 spots left and you only have $10 you can not bid $2 on a player.

All 21 spots must be filled before leaving the draft.

FREE AGENTS:
Free Agent bidding will be as followed: You will get either $20 more for FAs. You will create a post with the players name and how much you bid in the subject, i.e. Zach Duke $2. Bidding will continue on the same player until 24 hours after the last bid is placed. i.e. last bid is placed at 8 AM CST, another bid is placed at 10 AM CST, bidding will end at 10 AM the next day unless another bid is placed.

I will post the winning bids allowing managers to pick up players for FA List. Any FAs picked up without my consent will forfeit their stats for that week.

TRADES:
Trades must be within $10 of each other. i.e. You can't trade Sosa at $15 for Pujols at $40.

Trades will be run through me, making sure they are within $10 dollars, if not, trades will be terminated.
aws3232
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds