Looking for a league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a league

Postby blausometer » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:42 am

I'm looking for a mixed, roto, keeper league with inexpensive buy-in. Prefer a start-up league, but I am willing to take over an existing team. Let me know if you have an opening.
blausometer
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

$10 buy in, check the league page for details,startup keeper

Postby thewolf1976 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:30 pm

Check the league page for details: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/At ... asySports/

We have 9 teams now, would very much like 10 or more.

Direct link to join the league: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... P_qhmVm8AF

league id 14372 password beer

my email: mailto:thewolf1976@hotmail.com
thewolf1976
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Still looking?

Postby kcabral » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:09 pm

I posted this on the forum earlier today with information on my own league, have a look. It's a unique sort of pay league where only the losers pay to play and winner takes all!

Pure Alpha 2K6 is seeking 1 owner for its Yahoo! draft Sat, April 1 at 2:30pm EST.

The league is in its 5th year with 9 out of 12 owners returning from last year. We play 5x5 Mixed League, single-season roto with 23-man rosters, weekly transactions and positional rules identical to Tout Wars.

The competition is intense but friendly and there's a $300 prize to the winner which is paid by the 3 losers: $100 each. Therefore, there's no fee to enter and no cost unless you lose in which case you'll be responsible for paying the winner at year's end.

It's a great league and I hope that one of you will join us this year. I can be contacted with questions at mailto:kcabral@gmail.com. Please send me just a little info about yourself if you would like to play and I will send you the league sign-up tonight.

Thanks,

- Kevin
kcabral
T-Ball Trainer

4 sport dynasty league

Postby sportscenter8831 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:47 pm

I am starting a 4 sport dynasty league. We will keep entire rosters each season for each sport. For baseball, each team will have 5 prospects that can be kept in the offseason that will draft after the yahoo live draft. All of the leagues will be H2H and have the usual stat categories. I'm looking to only get the best people though. I'm tired of being in leagues that bullshit trades go down in and everyone gets frusterated. We will have a say in trades. The 4 sports will be baseball, football, hockey, and basketball. If you want to apply for the league, email me at mailto:espn877@aol.com
AIM me at mountaineers510
YIM me at b36westbrook

Draft is 7 pm est on yahoo Tuesday April 4th
Only about 4 spots left
sportscenter8831
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 17)

Return to Classifieds