MLB TV - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

MLB TV

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB TV

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:15 pm

Does anyone know if you can share an account with people? If so, how many people can sign on at the same time?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: MLB TV

Postby RynMan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:12 pm

Yoda wrote:Does anyone know if you can share an account with people? If so, how many people can sign on at the same time?

I did it with Gameday Audio and it worked. Only one way to find out. :-)
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Re: MLB TV

Postby Phatferd » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:17 pm

Yoda wrote:Does anyone know if you can share an account with people? If so, how many people can sign on at the same time?

My friend is sharing an account with someone and he just gave me his password and I have never been told I cannot log on. Its only been spring training, I don't know what will happen when the season starts.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby glcmustliveon » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:29 pm

my bro and i did this a couple years ago, just dont share it with too many people

"I hope he arouses the fire that's dormant in the innermost recesses of my soul." --Ichiro Suzuki on Dice-K
glcmustliveon
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby ccjj17 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:37 pm

I shared it last year. It worked fine.
ccjj17
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby MotorCityKitties » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:43 am

I shared it last year with my roomate. The only problem we had was that once in a while it would tell us that the username had been logged in with too recently. So we would just wait 5 mins and it would be fine.

We live in michigan and it would block out tigers games, but we were able to use some free proxies and get the blacked out games.
MotorCityKitties
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dyuen87 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:18 am

MotorCityKitties wrote:I shared it last year with my roomate. The only problem we had was that once in a while it would tell us that the username had been logged in with too recently. So we would just wait 5 mins and it would be fine.

We live in michigan and it would block out tigers games, but we were able to use some free proxies and get the blacked out games.

free proxies? care to elaborate? my campus doesnt get YES and it blacks out yankee games for me. :-/ help please.

anyways. yeah you can share an account. I did it for the WBC and it was fine. Great price if you can find someone to share it with, imo. (would be better if i could watch yankee games live.) :-D
dyuen87
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Baseball Leftovers