Southern Ingenuity (Not Dial-up Friendly) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Southern Ingenuity (Not Dial-up Friendly)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:52 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:It's unfortunate that people are forced to resorting to something like that to grow weed.

Is this your "legalize it" comment of the thread?

Nice work Columbo...how did you ever crack my code?

Just amusing is all... B-)

i wrote an article for my Economic Geography class about how if legalzied countries like Colombia and what not could use it as a legit cash crop. never found out my grade though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:13 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:i wrote an article for my Economic Geography class about how if legalzied countries like Colombia and what not could use it as a legit cash crop. never found out my grade though

What did you find out?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:47 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i wrote an article for my Economic Geography class about how if legalzied countries like Colombia and what not could use it as a legit cash crop. never found out my grade though

What did you find out?

honestly, i just needed an easy few credits to complete my degree and my buddy told me he had the same professor for a pervious level class and it was cake. day one he tells us there's a 15 page research paper so i wanted to kick my buddy in the groin

basically i just rambled on for 15 pages about how all these countries have corrupt governments and destroy the rain forest becasue of the illegal drug trade, and if they'd just legalize it these problems would go away, but they dont becasue there isnt any money to be made by the American governemnt

i got a D in the class, but that's what spending time at the bar instead of lecture gets you
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dynasty Deacon » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:27 pm

Dynasty Deacon
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to General Talk