First Year Keeper League! WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

First Year Keeper League! WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WyldStallyn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:12 pm

how many players you get to keep each season? burnett in the 6th round was a big reach IMO. you dont have a top pitcher and that will hurt you this season. you also only really have ryan as a closer. i would look around to try to get another 2nd or 3rd tier closer and to get a really solid SP. you dont need a peavy or pedro, but someone like halladay/zambrano/harden would be a big boost. umm, claussen/burgos/devine. why? they dont have much value. there must be some better FA pitchers out there. ensberg is probly your best trade bate, aramis should be huge this year. gomes will give you alot of hr as well.

help me out:
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 42#1440542
WyldStallyn
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby glcmustliveon » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:49 pm

All top starting pitchers were gone by the third, its a 14 team league so the ww isnt all that great, I like claussen, im not expecting ace stuff but he should be solid.

"I hope he arouses the fire that's dormant in the innermost recesses of my soul." --Ichiro Suzuki on Dice-K
glcmustliveon
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby The_Met_Threat » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 pm

Amazing offense. I think your pitching will be decent enough, you could go after another starter by trading gomes cuz hes just wasting on your bench. Or trade away Torri Hunter/Hermida and a sp for an sp upgrade.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby glcmustliveon » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:33 pm

Ok, our league is a limited keeper league with a max of 5, the system is complex, but basically the value of the keeper is equal to (10 - the round the player is drafted; min. player value is 1) We get 20 keeper points, anyway, Who has more value in netting me a top SP, Beltran or Ensberg?

"I hope he arouses the fire that's dormant in the innermost recesses of my soul." --Ichiro Suzuki on Dice-K
glcmustliveon
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team