Gameday Ritual Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Gameday Ritual Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Gameday Ritual Fantasy Baseball

Postby bb2nite » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:16 am

You have to check out this Fantasy Baseball game. I just finished my 1st draft on Gameday, and I will never play any other fantasy baseball game. You have complete control over everything, from building your stadium, to setting your batting order and pitching rotation. This is a true fantasy game, where what you do and your decisions and knowledge of the game mean something. Once you build your stadium, you participate in an auction draft that takes place over 6 days, where teams nominate players to bid on from 3pm ET - 11:20pm ET but players are available to bid on for a 24 hour period.

Do yourself a favor and check it out, and if you decide to join, I set up a 10 team league that you could join. The cost to buy a team is $29.95 or $19.95 if you sign up for their newsleter, if that is still available. I would think if you contact them, you could still register for the newsletter. Here are the links for the front page of Gameday and the User Guide with all the rules and explaining everything. It seems complicated when you first read it, but I'm telling you, its not and you will see like I did and everyone else who has joined, going by what they wrote on my other league chat, that it is the best experience they ever had in Fantasy baseball and drafting.

Name of league I set up is:
View From The Cheap Seats - you can find it in the Classifieds when you join and are looking for a league

Draft Starts: Saturday March 25th at 3pm ET

(You don't have to be present when bidding starts, you set your Queue if you want, and your bids and the computer nominates and bids for you)

http://www.gamedayritual.com

http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/h ... c128739874

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bb2nite
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds