Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ironman » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:47 pm

I'm in the process of putting together a quick and dirty website for all my fantasy leagues and adding a link to the Cafe is one of my first priorities for it. Love the site guys. Keep up the good work! ;-D
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby msaint » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:56 pm

As I posted in the "contribution & suggestion" forum, I have a satire sports site, "The Sports Rag" http://www.thesportsrag.com which gets about 20,000 hits per issue, on average, and growing every day.

If/when we ever decide to have a links section, I'll be glad to put the Cafe up there. :-) My readers often ask about other sites for sports humor, fantasy sports, etc. etc. and for now I'll certainly refer them here.....best of luck.
msaint
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:16 am

So I've got the first part of my website up. I got a link to the Cafe on my front page. Its pretty cool check it out:

http://fantasybastard.tripod.com

Let me know if there might be persmission issues using the logo on my page.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby ironman » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:27 am

That was me in the last post. I always forget to log in when I'm at my work computer! :-P
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby menyak » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:29 am

No, not at all!!! We're proud and glad if people use it! :-] Maybe you can even add an ALT="Fantasy Baseball Cafe" to the IMG tag - that'll help non-human visitors (aliens, robots and the like) understand what it's about.

Thanks a lot! ;-D
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby menyak » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:34 am

Oh, it's YOU! :-) Nice site, btw.
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby zoozam » Tue May 06, 2003 8:09 pm

i don't have a web page
zoozam
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby tds1273 » Mon May 12, 2003 11:03 pm

I dont know if anybody remembers the forums at sandbox, they were similar untill they sold out. Then I found this site....and it rules ;-D I looked at all the F.B sites and they all seemed to be rediculously priced or for all extensive purposes dead. Finding this place was like gold. Its Free ;-D Its very helpful ;-D and its a great time killer while im at work ;-D . Anyways I've told everyone I know who Im not playing against about it, but Im a little reluctant to tell the guys in my league, but I guess it would be fun if you guys helped them to give me a little compitition.
tds1273
College Coach
College Coach

Postby eftda » Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:09 pm

tds1273 wrote:I dont know if anybody remembers the forums at sandbox, they were similar untill they sold out. Then I found this site....and it rules ;-D I looked at all the F.B sites and they all seemed to be rediculously priced or for all extensive purposes dead. Finding this place was like gold. Its Free ;-D Its very helpful ;-D and its a great time killer while im at work ;-D . Anyways I've told everyone I know who Im not playing against about it, but Im a little reluctant to tell the guys in my league, but I guess it would be fun if you guys helped them to give me a little compitition.

;-D, lol

if only i had a site i would post a link
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eftda » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:16 pm

but, then agin if i posted a link then somone in my league will know about whos hot and whos not. And who to watch for :-t
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk