Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Postby menyak » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:30 am

You probably know this theory: if everybody in China (or another large country) jumped to their feet at the same time, the result would be a huge earthquake that could be felt all over the world.

Not long ago, I had one of those typical daydreams that only webmasters have: couldn't we stage something similar on a virtual level? What if all visitors to this site set up a link to the Cafe on their homepages? It needn't even be at the same time... You bet the resulting earthquake would be staggering!

Admittedly, it's probably just a stupid dream, but hey, that's how the Cafe started! You've already been reading this post (how can we tell? ;-) ), and you do have a website, don't you? (No point in denying it, we know you do.) So the last step is up to you: it's only a small step, and always remember, it'll be a big step for the Cafe! :-)

Oh, and of course anyone who links to the Cafe will receive our beautiful Web Supporter icon: Image
;-D
Last edited by menyak on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AtP » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:32 pm

If I only had a homepage...lol 8-o
AtP
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

A link will go

Postby Siege » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:31 pm

A link will be put on my new fantasy sports page when I get it going.
Siege

Friendliness: %

Postby dmahlan » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:39 pm

I just recently found the Cafe forums, and registered tonight. I've enjoyed what I've read so far and will gladly add a link to the Cafe forums in the Fantasy Baseball Community section of my league's web page:
http://members.aol.com/dmahlan/index.html

David
CFCL, an NL-only 12-team Ultra Rotisserie League:
http://home.comcast.net/~dmahlan/index.htm
dmahlan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Might work....

Postby StaffResurgence » Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Hey, i don't know if you have ever heard of MaddenMania.com, it is one of the biggest forum sites on the internet but i am one of the administrators over there and could post something up in the Soap Box that we have there to see if there is any interest. I know we have a bunch of baseball fans there. Worth a shot i guess, you all have a sweet site here. ;-D
StaffResurgence
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Siege1386 » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:35 am

A link to Fantasy Baseball Cafe has been put up on my new fantasy baseball website. http://www.fsworld.net
Help me out by making a [url=http://www.fsworld.net/modules/donations/]Donation[/url] or [url=http://www.fsworld.net/register.php]Registering[/url] for my website

Siege1386
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby noren0 » Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:23 pm

I do not have a website but I will spread the word when I can. So far I am impressed. I like the format.
noren0
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby menyak » Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:43 pm

Just a BIG thank you inbetween for all the kudos and support. Much appreciated! ;-D
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby bryan1327 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:11 pm

I just found this place a while back...and I like it...I will also spread the word..
bryan1327
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 4)
Location: at home listening to hair metal...scouring the internet for baseball stuff

Postby Mordraken » Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:50 pm

Well, I love these boards... good group of people here that's for sure. Unfortunatley I will not be broadcasting the presence of this site to my fellow owners for one reason: I don't want them to get any of the great information you have here! I'm sorry, but that's selfish...

I will however spread the word to anyone I'm not competing directly against. Great site! Keep up the good work, and thanks for putting the effort in.
Mordraken
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to General Talk