Looking for ROTO AUCTION KEEPER - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for ROTO AUCTION KEEPER

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for ROTO AUCTION KEEPER

Postby Beckettfan21 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:57 am

If you are starting a roto auction keeper league with contracts and salary cap, then please contact me.

I am interested and can bring up to 7 more.

Private messages only please.

Thanks

If a was a ballless b****, I'd be ZITO IS GOD - He controls the world.
Beckettfan21
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby testing » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:22 am

we might be looking for people as we are trying to get started. we were looking to have NL only but if we can recruit 7 others, and make this bigger is a plus. always a good thing to add to a family. ill see if i can find out and let u know either through this thread or private message.
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Postby testing » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:23 am

fyi we currently have 11 members...
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Beckettfan21 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:35 am

NL only doesn't interest me.

If a was a ballless b****, I'd be ZITO IS GOD - He controls the world.
Beckettfan21
College Coach
College Coach

Postby testing » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:18 pm

yea i stated that we WERE looking at a NL-only league since we had 11 members at the moment BUT if we can recruit 7 of you, then it would be a bigger league, meaning combo-league...

again, ill let you know
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Postby testing » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:22 am

i talked to the commissioner and we are going to start with what we have so far...11 members. frankly its too early to try to get everything in order with newer members (paying, getting and giving info back and forth)

we will probably be looking for a 12th member (maybe more) next year...stay tuned
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Postby pghtodd » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:38 am

Didn't mention if you were interested in money league or not...if so, there's new league at http://www.GOATsports.com you (& friends) might be interested in.

Seems to meet all your qualifications - roto, online auction, keepers, contracts & cap.
pghtodd
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Another option

Postby ziffels » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:16 am

If any of you is interested in participating in a well-established NL only roto league off line, let me know.

We have a couple of unexpected openings in a 14-team, NL only, roto, auction league that's been together since 1992.

We've always gotten together to draft, but this year we're using conference call on Saturday, April 8. Teams are scattered from Colorado to New York, Cleveland to Raleigh.

It's an excellent league full of great guys - serious players who know their stuff, but are friendly and mature as well. No petty sqabbles, whining, trash-talking - just solid guys who don't want to see a great league die.

It's 14 teams, NL only, roto style, carry-over (15 max), standard eight catagories (except K in place of WHIP). 23 players (14/9), no ultra, has reserve and DL rosters. Online stat service with daily trans, real-time updates. Two round minor league draft.

New teams will have a chance to select players off existing rosters in a dispersal draft (tentatively scheduled for April 1, but we can work with you).

I will be happy to answer any questions, and give you a look at our constitution and last years website if you contact me at mailto:ziffels@hotmail.com.

Remember, first come, first served. Serious, dedicated players only please. (And a sense of humor helps - its a pretty crazy group).
ziffels
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds