WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05?

Postby kemper5 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:54 pm

Is he almost fully healed? He's been doing decent in ST. Are we going to see the 28+ HR, 100+ RBI Rolen? I have him ranked pretty high in my 3rd base rankings (6th). Should I have him up there with Chavez & Ramirez?
kemper5
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1726
Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcidRock23 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:05 pm

It does look promising. Last year has spooked me on him though and I steered clear of him.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 4170
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Champaign, IL

Postby tal1286 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:08 pm

I don't think there is any certain answer. I would be inclined to say yes but I really don't know for sure. He has been injured 2 straight years now, with the most severe injury coming more recently. I wouldn't rank him with Ramirez because i think Aram is gonna be a monster this year #1 and secondly just because of the injury risk.
Image

Leyland said, "We thought we were getting a hell of a player, but Neifi simply did not perform well."

really?
tal1286
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1830
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Verizon Center, Cheering on the Hoyas

WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05?

Postby kemper5 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:12 pm

tal1286 wrote:I don't think there is any certain answer. I would be inclined to say yes but I really don't know for sure. He has been injured 2 straight years now, with the most severe injury coming more recently. I wouldn't rank him with Ramirez because i think Aram is gonna be a monster this year #1 and secondly just because of the injury risk.



You think more like ranked at 9th or 10th would be more like it? Besides the top 3 (Arod,Cabrera & Wright) Should he be behind Chavez,Ramirez,Ensberg,Blalock,Cantu & Huff?
Last edited by kemper5 on Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kemper5
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1726
Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05?

Postby j24jags » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:13 pm

kemper5 wrote:Is he almost fully healed? He's been doing decent in ST. Are we going to see the 28+ HR, 100+ RBI Rolen? I have him ranked pretty high in my 3rd base rankings (6th). Should I have him up there with Chavez & Ramirez?

i think we will, i have him ranked behind arod, wright, cabrera, chavez, ramirez, figgins and i think thats where he belongs
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: WILL WE SEE THE ROLEN OF PRE 05?

Postby tal1286 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:26 pm

j24jags wrote:
kemper5 wrote:Is he almost fully healed? He's been doing decent in ST. Are we going to see the 28+ HR, 100+ RBI Rolen? I have him ranked pretty high in my 3rd base rankings (6th). Should I have him up there with Chavez & Ramirez?

i think we will, i have him ranked behind arod, wright, cabrera, chavez, ramirez, figgins and i think thats where he belongs


Probably right. I think that there should be a drop in where you draft him after figgins though cause of the injury risk. that's all.
Image

Leyland said, "We thought we were getting a hell of a player, but Neifi simply did not perform well."

really?
tal1286
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1830
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Verizon Center, Cheering on the Hoyas


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact