VIDEO TUTORIALS - learn to make awesome sigs. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

VIDEO TUTORIALS - learn to make awesome sigs.

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:18 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
chargersfan36 wrote:I've been wanting to make a video tutorial myself this summer but haven't gotten around to it. I might make one tomorrow, but I haven't made a sig in a week, so we'll see.

id love to see one ;-D

that would be cool..

btw a couple of these when i clicked on them end up just being music.. no tutorial :-?

Are the ones that it happens to .avi's? It's because your CPU doesn't have the necessary codec to read an .avi file and only plays audio.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:31 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
chargersfan36 wrote:I've been wanting to make a video tutorial myself this summer but haven't gotten around to it. I might make one tomorrow, but I haven't made a sig in a week, so we'll see.

id love to see one ;-D

that would be cool..

btw a couple of these when i clicked on them end up just being music.. no tutorial :-?

Are the ones that it happens to .avi's? It's because your CPU doesn't have the necessary codec to read an .avi file and only plays audio.

oh.. yeah.. thats it

id think atleast the audio would be the same.. not some different music :-?
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 407)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:33 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

id love to see one ;-D

that would be cool..

oh.. yeah.. thats it

id think atleast the audio would be the same.. not some different music :-?

The audio could be music the tut maker had playing while making the sig. Either that, or it goes to a different file on your CPU once it can't play the .avi.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:46 am

i was just watching this tutorial and i was very curious to see what the brushes were that this guy was using.. if somebody has the time and could take a look that would be great. and if you know what they are if you can please let me know! goes from about from the second minute to the tenth minute.. thanks :-o

http://www.box.net/public/static/ryhrfym3cx.wmv
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 407)

Postby Idahofan1 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:15 am

im bumping this for personal convenience
Idahofan1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Location: GM headquarters of the Rubber game's brooklyn dodgers

Re: VIDEO TUTORIALS - learn to make awesome sigs.

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:42 am

wow, this hasnt been looked at for awhile...anyone know how to go about taping your computer? id like to make a tutorial, but i dont have the program(s) to tape my comp.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:wow, this hasnt been looked at for awhile...anyone know how to go about taping your computer? id like to make a tutorial, but i dont have the program(s) to tape my comp.

i'd love to watch a tutorial of yours...i did a quick google search and this is the first free software that popped up, seems easy enough to use...

http://camstudio.org/
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 856)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:05 pm

i also just realized i would need a microphone of some sort as well, so it doesnt look like i'll be doing a tutorial anytime soon.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:38 am

Snakes Gould wrote:i also just realized i would need a microphone of some sort as well, so it doesnt look like i'll be doing a tutorial anytime soon.

Who said you'd have to make a video tut? You can always make a step by step tut with images that guide you through. I was thinking about making one myself if I can find the tools to do so.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 88)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:51 am

smoovethug wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i also just realized i would need a microphone of some sort as well, so it doesnt look like i'll be doing a tutorial anytime soon.

Who said you'd have to make a video tut? You can always make a step by step tut with images that guide you through. I was thinking about making one myself if I can find the tools to do so.

very true, i guess i figured it'd just be easier to make a video....ill look into it, thanks for the tip ;-D

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests