Hello, I need 2 owners for a 12-team Sportsline $200 draft. The draft is online on Saturday, April 1st at NOON EASTERN TIME. Regular Sportsline Head-to-head scoring rules apply and $1000 goes to league champion, plus other prizes. If interested, email me at mailto:Brian1harwood@aol.com
Live Draft, 3/25/06 11:00 am ET.
• 24 Rounds, with 90 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 10 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs everyday until the season starts, at which time the process will run on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 5 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 5 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/23/06.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 23 and last for 4 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $200
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Head to Head Record, Total Points, Division Record, Points Against (Schedule Difficulty).
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CYC - Hitting for the Cycle 50 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -0.5 points
CG - Complete Games 5 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -0.5 points
INN - Innings 2 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
NH - No-Hitters 25 points
PG - Perfect Games 50 points
S - Saves 10 points
SO - Shutouts 10 points
W - Wins 10 points
$1000 to tournament playoff winner
$400 to tournament runner up
$400 to league overall best record (ALL-STARS, win tiebreaker over Prophets)
$200 to most total points at end of regular season (Perryton Prophets)
We have great owners and we will draft on Sat. April 1st at 11:00 am CST
PLAYOFF PICTURE: 6 teams will make the tournament for the title. The top two division winners will get a bye in the first round, and the playoffs will take four weeks, with the finals taking place over Weeks 25 and 26 of the baseball season.
Good luck and more info to follow, BH
4 H-DADDY INC.
5 Boston Red Sox
6 Deadly 1
9 Frozen Ted
10 Perryton Prophets
11 Barking Spiders
12 NJ TOROS
Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds
Status Min Max
Active Players 16 16
Reserve Players 8 8
Injured Players 2 2
Total Players 24 26
Position Min Max Tot
Active C 1 1 3
Active 1B 1 1 3
Active 2B 1 1 3
Active 3B 1 1 3
Active SS 1 1 3
Active OF 3 3 10
Active DH 1 1 3
Active SP 1 6 12
Active RP 1 6 12
Illegal rosters score zero
points in standings.
Injured players do not count against positional roster limits.