Hello, how's it going. Need TWO owners for $100 Sportsline 3-keeper head-to-head draft for the 2006 season. It is a 12-team league and the keepers you get will result in you losing the draft pick of the player drafted in, or if signed as an in-season free agent keeper, lose your 20th round pick. If you want to check it out and adopt one of these keeper teams, email me back at mailto:Brian1harwood@aol.com and I'll let you log into the league!
Live Draft, 4/1/06 03:00 pm ET.
• 21 Rounds, with 90 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 10 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs everyday until the season starts, at which time the process will run on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 5 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 5 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/14/06.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 23 and last for 4 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $100
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Head to Head Record, Total Points, Division Record, Points Against (Schedule Difficulty).
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CYC - Hitting for the Cycle 50 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -0.5 points
CG - Complete Games 5 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -0.5 points
INN - Innings 2 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
NH - No-Hitters 25 points
PG - Perfect Games 50 points
S - Saves 10 points
SO - Shutouts 10 points
W - Wins 10 points
Constitution: This is the HFS DOLLAR KEEPER DRAFT league for 2007, the draft will be on Saturday, April 1st at 2 pm central time. I need five owners for this three player keeper league:
This league will adopt a keeper system.
There will be a three-player keeper rule for the 2007 season. Basically you can keep any three players you want. BUT THE PLAYERS YOU KEEP WILL RESULT IN YOU LOSING YOUR DRAFT PICK YOU DRAFTED THE PLAYER IN FOR 200, or 2005.
For example if you kept Carlos Beltran, Kerry Wood, and Ken Griffey, Jr., and Beltran was a 1st round pick, Wood a 3rd rounder and Griffey a 20th rounder, you will lose your 1st, 3rd, and 20th round draft picks for 2006, but you will have three keepers. I think this will be a good way to organized keepers with little restrictions and to encourage teams to keep building for the future.
PLAYOFF PICTURE----Six teams make playoffs.
The two division winners get the #1 and #2 seeds, along with the top four wild card teams. The #1 and #2 seeds get a bye in first round of playoffs, which last four weeks.
Week 23 matchups:
#3 seed vs. #6th seed, #4 seed vs. #5 seed
Week 24 matchups:
#1 seed vs. lowest seed remaining in playoffs
#2 seed vs. highest seed remaining in playoffs
Week 25/26: DOLLAR KEEPER DRAFT FINALS