16 Team Mixed Keeper has one spot available - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

16 Team Mixed Keeper has one spot available

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

16 Team Mixed Keeper has one spot available

Postby berman86 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:43 pm

I am commissioner of the IRBL (aka the Internet Rotisserie Baseball League - pronounced herbal). We are a 16 team mixed keeper league - 25 man active roster + 5 bench + up to 4 minor league players for your farm system. Entry is $300. The draft takes place in an AOL Instant messenger chat room and is scheduled for Sunday April 9th @ 2:30PM EST (we have some west coast representation so cant start earlier) - it takes up most of the day/evening but has been getting more efficient as most if not all owners have high speed access at this point. League uses standard 5x5 roto scoring, with some second half prizes to try and keep things a little bit interesting. The upcoming IRBL 2K6 season will be year be the 8th year of the league and we have pretty good continuity with the owners (this year I am replacing just one team, which you would be taking over). I am happy to answer any questions you might have and can be reached at mailto:berman86@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck this season.
berman86
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds