This is a live draft so you must attend. Draft will take place in Charlotte NC. Draft will be April 2nd at 12 noon. This is a roto style, 5x5 auction league. 260 cap,23 players w/ 5 man rsv.,FAAB,Constitution,Excutive comittee,ect...rules are below, if you are interested contact me at both e-mails.
Player Pool: NL Players.
Players traded out of league's player pool do not accumulate stats.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U and P.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a automated blind bidding auction process (FAAB).
• Each team will have a starting budget of $100.
• Zero bids are allowed.
• The tie break order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players will not be auctioned for at least 1 day(s)
• Owners may do trades.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/27/06.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
• Owners may make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Min/Max: Min AB: 4250
Min IP: 900
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
Fees: League Entry Fee: $110
Scoring: Rotisserie System.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning