Looking for a 3/19 auction in NJ area - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a 3/19 auction in NJ area

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a 3/19 auction in NJ area

Postby paulrubin » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:21 am

Looking to join a live auction league. Flexible on type of league (keeper or not, NL/AL/Mixed, 5x5 or something else, etc.). I've got 3/19 blocked out for something else that appears to be falling through. In fact I have a friend looking for a league as well so we could take two teams or partner. Anything within about 90 minutes of central NJ is fair game distance-wise. Email me at mailto:paulrubin3@aol.com but it's already 3/17 so do it quickly.
paulrubin
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

League

Postby mrd101970 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:47 pm

Paul,

We have done some leagues together before. This is Mark DiMondo from Westchester. Due to teaching and graduate school, I have cut down my leagues in order to be able to keep track and not have my wife kill me. (literally)

Anyway, if you are interested, there is an opening for one league I do. Right now, there are 16 teams, you would be #17. (the cutoff) Fee is $500 (I have 2 partners). It is 6X6, auction style, non-keeper, but great trading rules. (a shopping rule that really works) You draft 27 players for $260. (23 active, 4 reserves) The draft is on Wednesday night at 6:30PM in the Bronx, NY. (nice area by Mosholu parkway.) Auctioneers calls out the players by team (alphabetically) so the draft really moves.

For more information, feel free to e-mail me at mailto:mrd101970@yahoo.com and I will forward the league constitution and get you in touch with the commissioner.

Good luck this season!

mark
mrd101970
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds