Worst full time pitchers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Worst full time pitchers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Jury » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:23 pm

orange12 wrote:AL Worst 5-man:
Mark Hendrickson, Kyle Lohse, Mike Maroth, Adam Eaton, Scott Elarton

NL Worst 5-man:
Chan Ho Park, Jeff Francis, Russ Ortiz, Jason Jennings, Eric Milton


Damnnn.... I think the AL would win that game 23-21.
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3328
Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dannyolbb » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:42 pm

I second the Jose Lima suggestion.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 711
Joined: 7 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sittin' on Trent Lotts porch

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:44 pm

orange12 wrote:AL Worst 5-man:
Mark Hendrickson, Kyle Lohse, Mike Maroth, Adam Eaton, Scott Elarton

NL Worst 5-man:
Chan Ho Park, Jeff Francis, Russ Ortiz, Jason Jennings, Eric Milton


Hey, Francis and Jennings aren't that bad. Pick the #5 Rockies starter if anyone.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

Postby Surfs up » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:59 pm

Radke if you played just one or two innings.
Surfs up
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4787
(Past Year: 195)
Joined: 14 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Thursday » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:01 pm

Too bad Jennings is caught in Colorado. I think he'd be pretty good if he were anywhere else.
Thursday
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2258
Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:03 pm

Thursday wrote:Too bad Jennings is caught in Colorado. I think he'd be pretty good if he were anywhere else.


I don't get why people always say things like this about pitchers. "If only he wasn't in Colorado". You know, people can be successful pitching in Coors. Look at Jennings, he won the NL ROY a few years back. Yes they will have higher ERAs at Coors most likely but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

Sorry, just a little rant. I hate all the Coors talk sometimes. :-[
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

Postby orange12 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:05 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:
orange12 wrote:AL Worst 5-man:
Mark Hendrickson, Kyle Lohse, Mike Maroth, Adam Eaton, Scott Elarton

NL Worst 5-man:
Chan Ho Park, Jeff Francis, Russ Ortiz, Jason Jennings, Eric Milton


Hey, Francis and Jennings aren't that bad. Pick the #5 Rockies starter if anyone.


My apologies to all Rockie fans. Believe me, I really tried to stay away from Rockies pitchers because they're such easy targets, its really a cheap shot. But be honest, both Francis and Jennings haven't posted an ERA under 5.00 for the past 3 years. Francis was actually WORSE on the road last year than at home. Yet both pitchers will probably start over 30 games each this season. How can I, in good conscience, exclude them? :-b :-D
orange12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 381
Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Thursday » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:22 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:
Thursday wrote:Too bad Jennings is caught in Colorado. I think he'd be pretty good if he were anywhere else.


I don't get why people always say things like this about pitchers. "If only he wasn't in Colorado". You know, people can be successful pitching in Coors. Look at Jennings, he won the NL ROY a few years back. Yes they will have higher ERAs at Coors most likely but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

Sorry, just a little rant. I hate all the Coors talk sometimes. :-[


Yikes! I said i like him!
Thursday
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2258
Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NZF » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:37 pm

The Top 5 worst SP's.

Brian Moehler
Ryan Drese
Jose Lima
Doug Waechter
Eric Milton

Moehler would be No. 1
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:47 pm

orange12 wrote:
avsfan4ever33 wrote:
orange12 wrote:AL Worst 5-man:
Mark Hendrickson, Kyle Lohse, Mike Maroth, Adam Eaton, Scott Elarton

NL Worst 5-man:
Chan Ho Park, Jeff Francis, Russ Ortiz, Jason Jennings, Eric Milton


Hey, Francis and Jennings aren't that bad. Pick the #5 Rockies starter if anyone.


My apologies to all Rockie fans. Believe me, I really tried to stay away from Rockies pitchers because they're such easy targets, its really a cheap shot. But be honest, both Francis and Jennings haven't posted an ERA under 5.00 for the past 3 years. Francis was actually WORSE on the road last year than at home. Yet both pitchers will probably start over 30 games each this season. How can I, in good conscience, exclude them? :-b :-D


Not denying their unfortunate ERAs or anything, but they aren't the worst Rockies pitchers. :-o
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact