Anyone notice what Bonds is doing this spring? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Anyone notice what Bonds is doing this spring?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:39 pm

The Jury wrote:
JTWood wrote:I haven't noticed. Who is this Bonds character that you speak of? Sounds like he could be a good player...

I think he's referring to Jeremy Bonderman, but Bondy or Bonds for short. I didn't know he could hit that well - maybe he's evolving into a Livan Hernandez/Mike Hampton-type hitter ;-D

:-D

I've noticed the Bonds. Cripes, the man can hit. I think he's going to be playing like a man with something to prove this season, but I'd be surpised if he plays in 100 games. I've got him on one team, better believe I'll be checking those lineups a half hour before game time. ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:52 pm

The Jury wrote:
JTWood wrote:I haven't noticed. Who is this Bonds character that you speak of? Sounds like he could be a good player...

I think he's referring to Jeremy Bonderman, but Bondy or Bonds for short. I didn't know he could hit that well - maybe he's evolving into a Livan Hernandez/Mike Hampton-type hitter ;-D

Hate to correct you, but he was talking about Barry Bonds. I never saw anything about Bonderman. :-o
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:04 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
The Jury wrote:

Hate to correct you, but he was talking about Barry Bonds. I never saw anything about Bonderman. :-o

I think you missed the joke there, Alex. :-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Re: Anyone notice what Bonds is doing this spring?

Postby Krunk City King$ » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:04 pm

kemper5 wrote:I really question whats going to happen once he starts playing defense, his knees are rickety. Gosh he'd be great as a DH in the AL..

yeah i would try to line drive every ball in his direction...

Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Pochucker » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:11 pm

I noticed lets see dressed up as woman twice , filming reality show, star of two books. Hmm whats next star in circus in the freak show? Sounds about right.
Pochucker
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby JTWood » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:49 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
The Jury wrote:

I think you missed the joke there, Alex. :-D

Anyone have a smiley with the point going right over its head?

JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers